Maiev Shadowsong

Will we ever get to see this extreme dynamic character once again in action? ;p

Re: Maiev Shadowsong

She probably died with Illidan

10+ Year Old Account

would rather see Jarod Shadowsong back

I wouldn't count on it if I were you.

Maiev played her part in taking down Illidan Stormrage back in TBC through the quests of Black Temple.
    Ever since his brother Malfurion chose to spare Illidan for his crimes where Maiev lied to him and degraced her duty and honor as a Warden, she has been hunting Illidan, ending it in the Black Temple. Maiev and Malfurion are not exactly friends and does not get along well after this incident.

However I won't close the opportunity that Maiev will return when Malfurion appears to protect the World Tree from Ragnaros reamerged.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet
    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight
    I wanna hold hands with the pretty alliance people and skip through fields of daisies!
    Look now to your defenses, my son. For the champions of justice gather at your gates!
    Then let them come... Frostmourne HUNGERS!

Maiev has allied with the powers of deus ex machina, she will reappear with super saiyan powers just as Deathwing is about to deep breath us all.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.QuackAlot
    I wouldn't count on it if I were you.

Maiev played her part in taking down Illidan Stormrage back in TBC through the quests of Black Temple.
    Ever since his brother Malfurion chose to spare Illidan for his crimes where Maiev lied to him and degraced her duty and honor as a Warden, she has been hunting Illidan, ending it in the Black Temple. Maiev and Malfurion are not exactly friends and does not get along well after this incident.

However I won't close the opportunity that Maiev will return when Malfurion appears to protect the World Tree from Ragnaros reamerged.
    makes sense

I'll just quote myself for the answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben
    Now that Arthas is dead Sylvanas falls into deep depression and drowns herself in cheap booze down at Booty Bay. There she meets equally depressed Maiev, and the two start talking to each other about Illidan and Arthas. They realize they're the same and grow a bond. After opening her heart to someone who understands her pain Sylvanas starts to feel better and decides to go back to Undercity to resume her duties as the Banshee Queen. Maiev decides to go with her, as she doesn't have anything else to do and she doesn't want to be separated from her newly discovered soul-mate Sylvanas. So with this Maiev takes up the duties Varimathras left behind and stands beside Sylvanas in the Royal Quarters, handing quests to players. Occasionally she takes part in raids to Darnassus to kill Tyrande(and for the bear mount). QQ from Alliance players ensues.
    We already got the blood elves and the people of Lordaeron, next we're going for the night elves, starting with Maiev!
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Illidan is gone... She... She... Has no purpose in life anymore She´s probably drinking some moonshine somewhere in the alleys, while mumbling about Illidan and her marriage??.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor
    Illidan is gone... She... She... Has no purpose in life anymore She´s probably drinking some moonshine somewhere in the alleys, while mumbling about Illidan and her marriage??.
    Booty Bay tavern, actually. Till the fated meeting with Sylvanas...

Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben
    I'll just quote myself for the answer...

We already got the blood elves and the people of Lordaeron, next we're going for the night elves, starting with Maiev!
    So Sylvanas and Maiev start a lesbian relationship? WTB videos of that.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Her shine was over in BC, Jeez, Tirion also's done for and the next in the Spot-Light would most likely be Thrall and Malfurion

I guess there is two option for her one suicide two go crazy and turn into be a villain which wants to kill everyone who runs away from outland (some warden fetish again) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Give me them when you got them! Awesome idea Zuben
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

I would think Maiev more likely to show up again involved in the events with Queen Azshara, either as a new handmaiden to her or one of the leaders fighting against her.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account

She got depressed after illidan died and killed herself

true story.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

She'll snap and the old gods will make her believe Illidan's twin is actually Illidan. In cata she'll manage to trick and kill Malfurion and hope will be lost.
    The End.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Critical92
    She got depressed after illidan died and killed herself

true story.
    Proof or didn't happen.

She's so boring anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    I can't think of something more epic. I can give all my gold, even buy gold from those chinese farmers to see something like that ;D

So pretty much Illidan went nuts when he delved into the arcane which (in order to power up) led him towards fel magic. Maeiv imprisoned him for his attrocities, but after 10k years, she began to lose it thinking that all arcane and fel magic is something night elves should not be tampering with. Now that the highborne are back (arcane Nelfs), I'd like to see her go nuts and start slaughtering them thinking that they are all going to become corrupted like Illidan. In her "crusade" she ends up gathering large amounts of supporters and staging a revolt in Darnassus.

This is where it gets interesting - I'd like to see either a quest chain (like Undercity) or an instance where you need to lay siege on Darnassus to retake the city. You could even do both where - you chase Maeiv out of the city, and then go to the instance where its her fortress or something.

We could follow the cross faction mechanic and have the orcs in Ashenvale lead an assault knowing that the city is a current war zone.

Heck, maybe people will show up to Darnassus then...