Poll: Would you take Ashes of Al'ar?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ashes of Al'ar.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ashes of Al'ar.

yes its extreamly rare....but imo its just an ugly mount.

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    The lair is on the ground in the mountains.

if with guild or any friends: no, we would roll

in a full pug: heck yeah. what would be the problem? a retarded or two on trade spamming "that guy is a NINJA AMAGAD" while others laugh at them for getting ninjaed?
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Well, as the polls is looking now, I can understand the people that vote for Definately, it is after all one of the rarest mounts in the game, and well, it isn't real life. It's a game after all. Considering the low drop rate, I'm not that surprised though.

We all have different opinions and situations, some people wouldn't take it, most people would. Quite fun to see what people vote for though ^^

@ Fahren

Yeah, reputation or not, Blizzard have themselves these amount of servers and migrate available. Reputation on small servers are bad, most people would migrate instantly after I'd reckon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I am an asshole , and this is TEH best mount ( there are other cool mounts) but no. i dont wont to ruin my rep and make other people mad like that

Quote Originally Posted by Vlich
    Its a game and and besides that , I pay for it....
    If i want something and i get the chance I take it...end of story
    Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

It does not matter, because if the loot rules were agreed on in raid chat, blizzard classifies this as a scam.

There was a thread on the official forums from a guy whining about how a GM "stole" his ninja'd mount and gave it to the proper person.

No. Multiplayer game with other people who deserve to be treated in a fair manner.

i would take it as soon as possible, if i am the master looter, this mount would be mine.

i would have no problem feeling quilty about it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

that's a tough decision but more than likely i would just roll it out

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123
    No, I wouldn't ruin my reputation for some orange pixels
    This tbh, however, if it was close to cata, i'd take it and start fresh on a new realm.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

I'm guessing most people want it simply for the reputation boost and the awe it causes when people see you on it.
    At least that'd be one of the reasons I would want it, I'm not going to lie about that. Of course also because it looks awesome, and shadowform makes it even more unique d;

Regardless, if you ninja it for the e-peen boost I just described, I figure you'd get very disappointed, as ninjaing it would ruin your reputation amongst pretty much all respected players and guilds you know, giving the mount very little value to you.

Because of that, and because I don't ninja and never have, I wouldn't ninja it. I do however think I would regret it.

EDIT: If I knew I was going to change server soon, it would probably be my first item to ninja ;p

Also, to clarify the question that has been asked a few times; yes, you can get banned for ninja'ing it. But only if you break any looting rules made before the item dropped. As in if you agreed that the item would be rolled for. If no rules were stated, it's pretty much all up to you.

So whenever you join a run with a ML you don't trust, make sure he states the looting rules. This way, you can get the items back via a GM if he ninjas, and possibly have his ass banned.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    If there's anything in this game that's worth a faction and realm change, it's the Ashes of Al'ar.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    If there's anything in this game that's worth a faction and realm change, it's the Ashes of Al'ar.
    I would emote spitting on all the raid members, laugh my ass off in guild chat, and begin the server change process.

ive never ninjad anything and dont intend to start with ashes.

made a few mistakes with ml even tho im colecting mounts (got 51 atm) i defonetly wouldnt ninja it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Nah.

I'll fair roll it out.

Well yep, you basically will be blacklisted from the realm you're playing on, but there's still the migrate option to get into a realm where no one knows you. People usually don't bother looking into background information, and if you were in a PUG on that run, if you were in a guild, they wouldn't usually care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I would hate myself for doing it, but I probably would. Unless I have guildies or friends in the raid, whereupon I would either kick everyone else or raid roll (And if I raid rolled not a friend or guildie I would say it was me on my frames )
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123
    No, I wouldn't ruin my reputation for some orange pixels
    Well you do know that you would only ruin your pixel's reputation... i fail to see the problem here. If i was in a pug i would totally go for it

I barely even like that mount. Too flamboyant and I'm not one to idle on my mount for people to admire. I couldn't care less if I ever obtain it, I have no desire to own it.