Poll: Would you take Ashes of Al'ar?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ashes of Al'ar.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ashes of Al'ar.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    If there's anything in this game that's worth a faction and realm change, it's the Ashes of Al'ar.

wow... all i can say, so many ppl that whould really ninja it.. incredible, im ashamed of being a member of this forum now. Myslef i have enough respect for other human beings to not ninja items i know every1 wants. To see so many of you considering your own needs to be so much greater then others is just sad.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account

In a pug I'd take it for sure followed by a namechange to get rid of bad reputation If it was a guildrun and i was leader, i would just outbid every1 with dkp.

yes and lose credibility forever. if you are in any respectable guild, you'll be instant gkicked. anybody who have half a brain cell will add you to ignore, or even worse, add you to friends list to keep track of your online movement.

Deleted

I would not take the mount, I wouldnt even think of taking it either. I would if i won the roll though.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmoron
    Nope, Blizzard doesnt bann players for being a ninja.
    I still wouldnt take it though. I'd probably regret it for a day, but well i can live without it.
    Wrong, they do if loot rules were determined beforehand, and then they ninja the mount. It's considered scamming and yes, Blizzard will give u an account suspension for it.
    "Ret paladins have been in a beta stage for 8 years, one day we will be ready for launch." - anaxie

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper
    yes and lose credibility forever. if you are in any respectable guild, you'll be instant gkicked. anybody who have half a brain cell will add you to ignore, or even worse, add you to friends list to keep track of your online movement.
    do you even remember any of the ninjas spammed in trade chat on your server?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyelf
    Wrong, they do if loot rules were determined beforehand, and then they ninja the mount. It's considered scamming and yes, Blizzard will give u an account suspension for it.
    Curious about this..

Have a link to back up what you say?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo
    Curious about this..

Have a link to back up what you say?
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=17761

I'd already posted it a few ages back. That link shows that Blizzard considers ninja looting as scamming, while the below link follows that up with Blizzards scam policy, which states that scamming another player is punishable by suspension.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=20459
    "Ret paladins have been in a beta stage for 8 years, one day we will be ready for launch." - anaxie

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyelf
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=17761

I'd already posted it a few ages back. That link shows that Blizzard considers ninja looting as scamming, while the below link follows that up with Blizzards scam policy, which states that scamming another player is punishable by suspension.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=20459
    ]

You can just make a raid, say nothing about loot rules and leave it on Master Lewter. By blizzard's rules, you can do whatever you want, since there is no agreement.

Ashes -> My bag

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig
    ]

You can just make a raid, say nothing about loot rules and leave it on Master Lewter. By blizzard's rules, you can do whatever you want, since there is no agreement.

Ashes -> My bag
    And if u were smart enough to read up, my original comment was about it loot rules were determined beforehand.

I'd love to get my hands on Ashes, being a huge mount collector and all.. and it being the most awesome mount ever..

but..

My conscience wouldn't let me do it. I'd do fair rolls. Damn you, conscience!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal
    My conscience wouldn't let me do it. I'd do fair rolls. Damn you, conscience!! :P
    ^this
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    I let my kids do whatever, honestly. If they want to bathe in the blood of virgins and drink hard liquor while doing it, more power to them. I gave my little Jimmy the key to my gun cabinet, just in case he needs to pop some caps in a burglar or rob a corner store for some spare cash. Kids grow up quickly these days y'know, you've got to teach them how to take care of themselves.

I don't need it. At lvl 85 i can solo TK :P

Deleted

This is still being discussed? Holy crap guys.

Would be the only item I would ever ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo
    This is still being discussed? Holy crap guys.
    Heaven forbid you would get a popular discussion and a discussion forums. Bolded the important parts to help you.
    RETH