Thread: ICC % buff

ICC % buff

So I was thinking is the ICC% increase in order to be able to kill LK heroic on 25? Like did they make him unkillable with out some % of the buff on purpose so a top guild wouldn't go in and kill him the first week its out?
    I'm not saying the full 30% but he has a ton of HP and seems very difficult/impossible to kill without the % increase buff. If this has already been opened in a different thread my apologies.

Re: ICC % buff

He's killable without it but the dps needed is unreasonable.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Well he has 100million. Im sure that it was physically possible to kill it, but that doesnt mean its easy. The buff is there as a helping hand to the top guilds and so that more people can see the content, because +30% dmg may be helpful for PuGs on Festergut or something but i dont see them killing Lanathel, Sindragosa or the LK nvm anything on heroic. Like i said, its a "buff" not a kill mechanic. But seeing how fast guilds burned through normal ICC 25 they did BUFF the LK 10/25 hc so people wouldnt /faceroll them
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

Quote Originally Posted by Fireslave
    Well he has 100million. Im sure that it was physically possible to kill it, but that doesnt mean its easy. The buff is there as a helping hand to the top guilds and so that more people can see the content, because +30% dmg may be helpful for PuGs on Festergut or something but i dont see them killing Lanathel, Sindragosa or the LK nvm anything on heroic. Like i said, its a "buff" not a kill mechanic. But seeing how fast guilds burned through normal ICC 25 they did BUFF the LK 10/25 hc so people wouldnt /faceroll them
    My server already killed lanathel and putrecide in pugs with the 5% buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Putress
    My server already killed lanathel and putrecide in pugs with the 5% buff.
    I believe the point he's trying to make is that the buff doesn't allow you to defeat those encounters unless people know what to do. You may deal 30% more damage, but you're still going to be screwed over if you drop the fire between two linked persons(can expect a PuG to do this) or if you don't break said link, or if you happen to stack up on each other during Blood Whirl.

PuGs can clear every raid, just like guilds. However, it's extremely difficult to find a PuG where the majority knows what they're doing, and so you generally don't see them going that far.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh
    So I was thinking is the ICC% increase in order to be able to kill LK heroic on 25? Like did they make him unkillable with out some % of the buff on purpose so a top guild wouldn't go in and kill him the first week its out?
    I'm not saying the full 30% but he has a ton of HP and seems very difficult/impossible to kill without the % increase buff. If this has already been opened in a different thread my apologies.
    It's to have more of a % base of players beat the last boss so more players can see the end.

15+ Year Old Account

There was a discussion on this subject here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...-made-to-hard/