Better honor dumps?

Hey.

I love BGs and it's pretty much all I do ingame. I have everything I need from honor (even 2x boots, 1 for rocket boosts) and I find myself at the honor cap a lot. Most people buy gems at this point but I don't really need gems or the gold from them and with the increased honor next patch I will have even more honor. I already have the mounts. I don't have any use for the old pvp sets.

I wish there were some better honor dumps. Like BG flasks or something. 15k honor for a 1 hour flask that only works in BGs, I'd take those.

Any thoughts?

Re: Better honor dumps?

Why not buy gems, sell them and use the gold to get your flasks for BGs?

At that rate, simply buy a gem and sell it, and buy 3 or 4 flasks for the money. I do not believe that you gain honor faster than a gem every 3 or 4 hours. Should solve the problem.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bendak
    This. Also, you would be able to buy 5-6 flasks for the price of a gem(10k) instead of 1 flask for 15k

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs
    I wish there were some better honor dumps. Like BG flasks or something. 15k honor for a 1 hour flask that only works in BGs, I'd take those.
    Excellent idea to be honest.

The point is that there are to few choices to spend your HONOR on. This is just buying stuff with gold, which you've gained trough PvP gems, but it's totally different.

It's like saying you can get a Mechano-Hog trough PvPing, spending your honor on gems and sell those for the money you need. We need HONOR dumps, not more gems --> money --> other stuff.

While that is true, flasks were just an idea I'd be happy to purchase other things with honor.

Lol, pwnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    We need HONOR dumps, not more gems --> money --> other stuff.
    Good point.
    It would be nice to have alternatives for Honor, instead of spending it on something to sell to get money to use to buy something else. Just a more direct route, is there really anything feasible beyond consumables though?

Yes, I'm still level 80. No I don't have cataclysm.