We wiped on jouste

So I get 5-man ToC as my random. All 3 dps tell me they haven't done it before. I figure I can talk them through it. I ask if they jousted before, and none of them have. This is a bad sign, but I try and stick with it. So after 10 minutes 2 of the dps still can't figure out how to equip the lance...

They tell me they don't have one, but they get the message about how you can't have anymore of that item when they try and get one. I tell them it's in their bag, but they dont' believe me. So I do the only rational thing. Then tank and I decide it's best to wipe this in style, and tell the two dps that they can just attack the mounts as they normally would.

So the event starts, they all impale themselves on the horses, they third dps can't figure out how to work the shield, and we wipe on jouste. The tank and I have a good laugh and leave, but deep down I worry about people some times.
    Is this where the header goes?

Re: We wiped on jouste

If the lance is in their bank they cant get a new one so yeah nice reaction from you

Quote Originally Posted by Kiusaaja
    If the lance is in their bank they cant get a new one so yeah nice reaction from you
    They never jousted before. And if they had, they would have had the horde lance in the bank and gotten the argent lance from the rack.

i would of laughed ... alot

Its soloable with a single mount (no changing to get HP back) on normal and takes 3-4 depending on luck on heroic, you can carry your team and solo it. IF you every played a rogue and kited a warrior just outside melee range, but inside charge range this should be easy for you.

If you havent solo'd it before, try it, just strip down and do it. Maybe the most fun i've had in a vehicle (other then soloing flame lev [after krip/that dk gave me the idea])

Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo
    Its soloable with a single mount (no changing to get HP back) on normal and takes 3-4 depending on luck on heroic, you can carry your team and solo it. IF you every played a rogue and kited a warrior just outside melee range, but inside charge range this should be easy for you.

If you havent solo'd it before, try it, just strip down and do it. Maybe the most fun i've had in a vehicle (other then soloing flame lev [after krip/that dk gave me the idea])

Nope, it was heroic. But I gotta try to solo it on normal, that sounds fun!

priest and warlock in my grp died 3 times each and the other 2 in the grp died once during 1 event, i had to hop on and off like 6 diff horses just so it wouldnt reset :/
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert
    but deep down I worry about people some times
    jouste
    jouste
    jouste
    Joust*

I worry about people some times too :P

Do it because you want to, not because you have to.

Deleted

Lol. awesome

It is fun. If you cant do it in a single mount, just get on another one when your low and continue practicing etc.

Soloution is: Right click your character's frame -> Leave group -> try again in 15min

I can't stand people (As a tank) who dont know how to heal or pull off 2k dps with a hunter.
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Quote Originally Posted by wankleburr
    i would of laughed ... alot
    I would have laughed and face palmed...

Also it is "A lot" not "alot", "alot" is not a word.

15+ Year Old Account

Head over to the worst experiences thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...-dungeon-tool/