Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So I finally broke 10k dps

Screen shot is at home, but it was just a tad over 10k on Saurfang, and could have been higher but due to AW + DS = bad during blood fiends it kind of gimped my rotation. I know Festergut is the benchmark, but my guild didn't get a clean attempt this week due to lack of good healers.

I ended up 4th on the meter, with a rogue (that's a given...), DK, and another ret slightly above me. Looks about where I should be, they outgear me (I'm sitting on 3111).

I'm curious what kind of dps and gearscore you guys are seeing so I can compare. Flex that e-peen!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: So I finally broke 10k dps

please stop using/supporting gearscore

Deleted

On single target fights I'm pulling anywhere between 10.5-11k. And I've pulled 12k on Saurfang more recently.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vlqzjpxi3xoiuboc/

I was pulling 10k+ on the majority of those kills.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    please stop using/supporting gearscore
    I'm glad to see that moderators are against epeen via gearscore but i'm not sure if he's actually talking about gearscore since 3111 would mean..green items ?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrøømz
    I'm glad to see that moderators are against epeen via gearscore but i'm not sure if he's actually talking about gearscore since 3111 would mean..green items ?
    Wow Heroes.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrøømz
    He probably means WoW-Heroes which is a different score.

Note: I do not endorse Gearscore or any affiliation with Gearscore. Thank you.

Edit: Son of a bitch, beat me.

You should do 12-14k so you can step up with the big boys

Btw anyone who relates their gear to gearscore while judging their dps usually is a joke. Like for example, "yea my paladin is pwetty gewd he does 10k dps with a 5k gearscore whats your story"

H DBS last week I did 11.2k. My gs at the time was just under 6.1k.

P.s. Wow Heros score is not gear score. It's wow heros score.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Holy fucking flame fest batman. Just delete this thread, didn't think it would turn out like this.

Edited for damn auto correct.

Im with you homie you did no wrong. Just a buncha trollers that want to pick on you for even mentioning your gear which WOW really is completely relevant to your question.

The people above have nothing better to do but pick on people and complain about anything they can instead of having any sort of valid input.

My Ret set is nowhere near you but from what I see in pugs on my server 10k dps is a very nice dpser...congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by rahtinn

I find this post HYSTERICAL! Here you are a moderator posting your useless opinion.

GEARSCORE is a bench mark to let someone know what kind of gear someone has.

Are YOU ready for the really really funny part.

Your generic sig pic has PLENTY of STATS.

GS=STATS

SHAME SHAME on you for being a hypocritical trolling moderator...
    Using one single score to base a player's skill on is what he's speaking against. Last i checked people didn't care what your str or crit or haste was. You weren't declined an invite because of it. No you impudent tool it's simply a means for people to stroke themselves with and cast down on other players who actually may be better.

I find this post HYSTERICAL! Here you are a moderator posting your useless opinion.

GS=STATS

GS =/= Stats.

GS = Item level.

Item level =/= useful stats.

GStards are the people you see with +20% hit, or 45 expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatheed
    careful rahtin, my post, almost exactly in content to yours got deleted. seems this moderator doesn't like getting called out.
    I wouldn't like getting trolled either.

10+ Year Old Account

On single target fights im pulling out about 3.4k dps....*goes back to being the emo in the corner*

Sure gs is stats. Not usefull, but stats. I have 4 holy 277 prices, a few ret and a few prot. Combined I can get my gs over 6400. But my dps would be about 4k lower. I use gs, but I can also understand is is for no more than a glance. A well he is under 4k his gear is probably butt. Or over 5k he MIGHT have good gear. Or he is over 6 k, but is dps and has 35k hp. Obviosly pvp gear.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by jenseits
    Using one single score to base a player's skill on is what he's speaking against. Last i checked people didn't care what your str or crit or haste was. You weren't declined an invite because of it. No you impudent tool it's simply a means for people to stroke themselves with and cast down on other players who actually may be better.
    This is exactly what I was thinking..

The only funny thing in this thread was the great Rahtinn.. :S Wat up playa?

Congrats on beating 10k OP.. Im no even close to that on any of my toons as it is now.. Mainly becouse im not really raiding :P

GS=STATS

you do understand how that type of post looks to a moderator right?... Well with 10 posts it surely seems like you're used to the ban hammer. Even if you disagree it will accomplish nothing but le you keep up your trolling. Besides that he had a sig with his stats in it. Last time I checked that was like inspecting someones gear not creating a number people believe to be a skill meter

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    You made a thread with no real purpose other than "LOOK HOW GOOD I AM AT RETADIN" and you're surprised when people attack you?
    reading comprehension is your friend, little troll.

The point of the thread wasn't to boast how good I was, but to compare with others and benchmark my own dps.

At least I know how to troll these forums now, mention gearscore and you all turn into the monkeys at the zoo who throw their own shit at other people.

Seemed like an e-peen stroking thread to me.
    >.>
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Stupidity

Way to misunderstand, mate.
    Also, GS show item levels, not stats.. So, yeah.

as for
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    As much as I don't want to make this into a gearscore brawl.... there is NOTHING wrong with gearscore.

Whats wrong is people using it for the wrong reasons.
    Just saying: There is alot of things wrong with gearscore, so that would be wrong, but yes, people do use it for the wrong reasons and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikabod00
    While those of us who have ever played a video game before, stop and think "Gas coming from the walls. probably don't wanna touch that"

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    reading comprehension is your friend, little troll.

The point of the thread wasn't to boast how good I was, but to compare with others and benchmark my own dps.

At least I know how to troll these forums now, mention gearscore and you all turn into the monkeys at the zoo who throw their own shit at other people.
    Proper thread organization is your friend, little showoff.

If you honestly cared about other people's DPS you won't have titled this thread the way you did. And maybe you would have mentioned comparing your DPS with that of others on this forum in more than one sentence.