Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Abyssal Bag (32 Slot, Soul Bag) - What will happen to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    I could care less what happens with this bag
    You share your opinion in a topic about the bag that you don't care about the bag?

*thumbs up* :-*

I'm sure if everyone replied to a topic they didn't care about saying they don't care about the topic - we would have a flame war.

I don't see the problem with having a soul bag.

Having six shards is a bit silly, as if you're spending all night wiping on progression fights and there's no trash to clear to get more (Arthas, for example) then you're pretty screwed and end up using Drain Soul on the boss and praying for some procs and THEN using a long cast to get your demon out so you can start DPSing properly, only to perhaps wipe again and have to repeat the whole process all over.

I'll keep my 32slot soul bag, kthx. It's not like I need all the normal bag space for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyplay
    You share your opinion in a topic about the bag that you don't care about the bag?

*thumbs up* :-*

I'm sure if everyone replied to a topic they didn't care about saying they don't care about the topic - we would have a flame war.
    Correct.. discussion forums are for discussion, no? I, like many others, will be so over-joyed to be done with soul shards as they are now that I could care less what happens to the bag and certainly won't be found qq'ing over the fake currency cost of it. Not to mention in each expansion so far a new "biggest" bag has been released, so look at it as not having to get the newest bag in cataclysm instead of losing your bag from wotlk.

I think your post added less value than mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    Correct.. discussion forums are for discussion, no?
    Right. You said you don't care, that's fine - you don't care about the bag. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus
    No idea what will happen to them, but I don't see them transforming into something different.
    Hm, do you or anyone else for that matter know if Blizzard have changed a item to something else because it was useless? Couldn't be used anymore.

I know one example, there was a item you used to teleport inside a dungeon in Desolace that got changed into a casters staff insted, something usefull.

Personally I would love to see it become something other than vendor trash, particularly due to the current 6g25 vendor value of the current 32 slot, and less so for anything lower.
    Due to how long it took blizzard to do something about both that outdated mechanism and ammunition, then both hunters and warlocks should get that translated to a unique bag of the same size for compensation.
    Sure the price will drop substantially come 3.3.3 and the removal of the cloth cooldowns, but it is still a substantial investment for any decent size and I hope to god it does not become trash.
    Shards were meant to be an interesting and unique feature of the class, and it has taken them over 5 years to realise that we hated them, so for the love of god please make it worth our while, and ill be putting in my order for a 36 slot bag to replace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I dont think theyll be converted, so... just don't make one x)

I would prob suggest a 20 slot, since that is fairly cheap.
    Hunters at least had a realistic option to use other bags due to the increased stack size, which is something which I am sure could have been implemented a long time ago for warlocks.
    That would have been a much preferable system to the 32 limit or the need to buy bigger and bigger bags to store them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

It will be vendor trash, just like Thieves' Tools I'd guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Shards were meant to be an interesting and unique feature of the class, and it has taken them over 5 years to realise that we hated them.
    Not true, ~3 years ago, I remember reading a GC post saying that shards would become "interesting" and a new mechanic. So they've known we hated them for a long time, and have had the new shard system in the works for atleast 3 years. The best part is I'm pretty sure he hinted the change was gonna happen for wotlk.

all your bags(especially the purple ones) belong to blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by sebun
    It will be vendor trash, just like Thieves' Tools I'd guess.
    That is a quest reward, not a bag made by a profession with materials that have cooldown.

I wouldn't be surprised if nothing at all happens with them.

Consider riding crops - people spent a LOAD of money on all the Primal Mights needed to make these things (or spent a lot of time farming), and they served their purpose well during the relevant expansion (TBC).

As soon as people hit Level 71, these items were useless, but they did not just disappear.

You made your bag, it has served it's purpose up to and including now, and when Cataclysm hits, it will be useless.

Honestly easyplay, it sounds like you have formed your own opinion and don't care what anyone else has to say. The way I see it, its either gonna be changed into a normal bag, made into a grey item, or just remain the same. Not too many choices honestly.

I want Easyplay to give me the 5 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading this thread. I petitioned Blizzard already
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

What happened to quivers and ammo bags...?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rezothered
    Honestly easyplay, it sounds like you have formed your own opinion and don't care what anyone else has to say.
    + It will be turned into a *enter big ass demon lord raid boss name here* who will serve as your mount and while on this mount you will be able to fire Chaos Bolts with no CD what so ever and be protected by a shield of Fel energy wich makes you invulnerable.
    Is that a better reward for those 175.683 gold and 25.489.561 hours of gameplay to get the mats for that bag?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost
    youre the first person iv ever seen with a less than lvl 60 signature, thats funny ;D
    rerollin
    Yes I, Gwan?

Why do you care so much about something that is several hundred gold worth?

I spent couple thousand gold on my Merlin's Robe, which after 3.3.3 hits will cost several hundred gold. Game progresses, stuff gets outdated, get on with it.

Abyssal bag 22 slot bag
    Makes sense.

Or just make it grey/white like blindweed.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyplay
    That is a quest reward, not a bag made by a profession with materials that have cooldown.
    Aren't they removing the cooldown on the cloths soon anyway?
    Escargotage - Lvl 80 Restoration Shaman - Thrall US

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Hey guys, my guild keeps standing in the fire.

What should we do about it?