New to rogue forums...

So I'm on a PvP binge... and after gearing my other 5 80s out in wrathful/relentless/furious I've decided to play my rogue who has bn 80 for 6 months and still in the crafted blue pvp gear... I've looked all over youtube for some basic pvp guides and strategies but all I found was show off vids of them raping people... I'm wondering if anybody knows of a site where I could find answers to simple questions such as which poisons to use and what spells I should/shouldn't use and more complex questions like duel strats and rotation type stuff...

-Thanks in advance

Re: New to rogue forums...

rogues aren't very complicated tbh, its mostly about reacting to situational circumstances, arenajunkies.com is the best place to look, but basically, use wound MH, deadly OH, and open with cheapshot, mut, kidney when cheap is almost over, then mut, mut, envenom, and keep on them. Its different on some classes though, mages and rogues are hard to do this on. If they are mele or hunter, dismantle when kidney is almost over, and basically, they should be dead by then.

Re: New to rogue forums...

Check out the roguerogue.com guides and duel videos, then move on to the arena videos.

Akrios is one of my favourite pvp-movie creators and an excellent player.