10+ Year Old Account

Sindragosa loves to dance?

Ok something that has been really annoying me on tonights raid, which has never happened previously, is a bug on sindragosa where everytime she casts the huge AOE after she sucks you in, she decides to go walkabout. This is especially an issue on phase 3 where she seems incapable to stop moving herself, even if i don't move at all.

Last week when we were attempting Sindragosa, this wasn't an issue - she stood perfectly still after the frost explosion thing. Tonight, after we had some practice, she decides to turn around as our melee run in and cleave them, killing 2 of them (this denied us our first kill, we wiped with 150k hp remaining as people paniced, hence why i am so annoyed).

Has anyone else noticed this bug since wednesday? And if so, does Blizzard know about it and attempting to fix it? As regardless of if i move or not, she seems to spin around freely cleaving as she goes ???
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Re: Sindragosa loves to dance?

Not sure how you've done it previously, but imo it's been like that since day 1. Anyway, just as the Blistering Cold cast finishes, just backpeddle/walk forward until you see Sindragosa attacking you again. It only moves if you stay absolutely still, but if you're constantly moving it will stay put.

10+ Year Old Account

We haven't done it before, that's what makes it doubly annoying >

But ok ta ill try going walkabout during the fight see if she can resist the urge to cleave our rogue and deathknight.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Creatures with a large hit box than yours walk backwards if you get too close to the middle of their hit box.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Just to confirm, we also seen this issue and solved it by backpeddling after the cast. A step or two back will lead to carefree tanking.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

She runs up into your phase every time, so once you turn her, don't move.

When she sucks everyone in, run just out of range of the cold.

She'll inch forward maybe a yard or two, but her hitbox is so big you won't even notice.

She always spaz-stepped towards me too when I first tanked her, I was eating the colds or running too far. I've never had her wig out since we did it this way.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I found a sweet spot where you don't need to move at all. If you tank her between her "thumb" and "forefinger" on her left claw, nearly on top of the thumb, she won't move around. It takes a little effort to get the spot perfectly, but if you can find it, it works.

Here's an awful snapshot of the area that I'm talking about, hopefully you can tell where I'm speaking of:

However, for those of you who might find an area between her big toe a little hard to see when running in and out of cold with a 45% movement debuff, I suggest my method instead
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by coffin
    It only moves if you stay absolutely still, but if you're constantly moving it will stay put.
    This, as tank I noticed this too, just keep backpeddling/moving forward untill she finishes her cast and she won't move at all.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

Haven't you tanked Auriaya or Freya? same thing.

Casted spells just generally fuck up the boss positioning.