Healadin/Rogue vs Warlock/Healer

Kay so what's the strategy here as a Healadin and Rogue 2s team? Do we go the healer and cc the lock? Or we can't cc the lock because once hes out he'll just fear us all over the place. So do we go for the lock and keep it stun locked? Just to wear out the healer and have a 10 minute long match? Especially in Ruins of Lordaeron since we can't LoS very well, as the healadin, what do I do? Also should I cleanse everything even though some will give me extra damage?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

Re: Healadin/Rogue vs Warlock/Healer

Rogue has to sit on the lock or it's already a loss. Make sure to kick the warlock as much as possible OUT OF AFFLICTION ONLY. (assuming it's an aff lock)

Dispelling howl of terror and death coil ASAP is very important because once the lock can't get a UA and a fear on the rogue, he won't be doing much damage. Dispel corruption as much as possible when UA isn't up. If the lock puts his dog on you, judge wisdom on it and auto attack it occasionally for a little mana back. If it gets to about half health, pull it out of line of sight of the lock and have your rogue help kill it. If you try to kill it from full, they can just heal it and fear freely.

A pally isn't the best healer for a rogue, but it can still work. If you can force the healer to try to drink (he should be losing to you in mana), as the lock starts to get lowish (which he should with no healer), go HoJ the healer, if he trinkets it, have your rogue blind him GG. When going for a plea, make sure to LOS a priest/shaman healer and fear the lock dog before putting it up. Having plea dispelled will lose it for you pretty quickly.

edit: If the enemy healer is a priest, it's more important line of sight the priest than the lock. Don't get near the lock for a howl, make sure your rogue kicks/gouges/KS's every casted fear. If the priest gets to power infusion + mana burn you in a fear, you're pretty effed.

On Ruins of Lorderan, you have to abuse the tomb for line of sight. Each of the four pillars on the corners can LOS, as can the tomb itself. If a priest manages to fear you, have your rogue blind (if he sits through it you can sap him after) to him to prevent mana burns.