Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Will we kill another Old God after Deathwing?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePackness
    Wan't me to stop, you could just aswell ask him to so why don't you?
    Read Two posts up silly pants…

Please stop posting ThePackness.
    In all of these posts you can’t prove anything either. You refer to second/third hand information and that is unreliable and ignorant to assume. You copy/paste information from the internet, which we all know is a beacon of truth… I would seriously like you to stop posting on the subject because there is some interesting things to discuss in here but you drive anyone away with your shout ramblings. Go stand on a street corner and do that.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gojant
    Read Two posts up silly pants…

In all of these posts you can’t prove anything either. You refer to second/third hand information and that is unreliable and ignorant to assume. You copy/paste information from the internet, which we all know is a beacon of truth… I would seriously like you to stop posting on the subject because there is some interesting things to discuss in here but you drive anyone away with your shout ramblings. Go stand on a street corner and do that.
    Atleast my Information comes from somewhere, and that somewhere if it's wowwiki or my friends father it is what there is written and what I go after, he after all may aswell know somebody related to it, but he doesn't have a page which proves his sayings right, he is brain thinking about the subject where I am not, what do you believe most in? the brain or the history book?

I would love to stop this discussion as I agree with you, but I can't as he haven't proved my info wrong yet. Btw I'm not shouting in my opinion, and I think that's what matter, but ofc people get different expressions of writings.

Ok as it pleases you and others ill stop, we won't get to a conclusion of this subject here. If you wan't to further discuss Dark Side please contact me by message instead then.

Back on point.

Speculation question: What if the movement of earth from the Cataclysm dislodges the object lodged in the skeleton at the Master Glaive and potentially releasing whatever was binding it?

[quote=Gojant ]
    I think we'd have noticed already if there were "something" underground

I hope so,I find the 2 Old Gods fights in the game one of the most interesting fights in game.

Azeroth is so screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    Not so much killed, but lost control of their situation. and since i know your gonna say "deathwing, alexstraza, malygos, and nozdormu have all gone insane and weve only seen 2 old gods" its because the old gods are just waiting for the right time.
    The logic kinda fails at this point.

For the to be any reasoning to Old God = Dragonflight, then Nozdormu should have died back in Vanilla, as its quite clearly the Bronze flight who have the most to do with "binding" C'thun.

There is also no clear connection I can see between Malygos and Yogg.

Its a fun theory and all, but there is basically no hard evidence for it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mmootimus
    The logic kinda fails at this point.

For the to be any reasoning to Old God = Dragonflight, then Nozdormu should have died back in Vanilla, as its quite clearly the Bronze flight who have the most to do with "binding" C'thun.

There is also no clear connection I can see between Malygos and Yogg.

Its a fun theory and all, but there is basically no hard evidence for it.
    Not realy, i just tried to put 2 and 2 together. Just thought "hey, yoggy got released right after malygos died. And Nozdormu goes AWOL and then we fought C'thun... mabey theres a connection" i posted it in a forum and people liked it. Of course, its not canon, im not even on a offical forum, but thats realy just it, a fun theory, as are all of my threads. Naturaly though, i will make it up as i go along, i made it, i can do that, but its all speculation, take it with a grain of sand, unless its something im truly adamant on, then i will fight to the death as seen in this thread which i feel sad about de-railing.

Nozdormu has rarely been seen across Azeroth. It's not like he was around all the time, C'thun showed up, then he went into hiding. He's a very strange character. Knowing how he and everyone he knows will die tends to mess a person up it seems. The only thing we know about him now is that he is away dealing with the Infinite Dragonflight. What that means is unknown.

While I, nor anyone for that matter, can't say there is no connection between Old Gods and Dragon Aspects, I just don't think every time we see an Old God that means a Dragon Aspect has to die or they are somehow directly involved with them. I don't think a specific dragonflight is assigned to a specific Old God. Since people are saying Nozdormu was assigned to watch over C'thun, remember C'thun was thought dead so how could a dragonflight be assigned to watch over him? It could be that Nozdormu, being the Aspect of Time, saw C'thun's rise to power and stepped in to stop him or somehow Nozdormu was unable to see C'thun's rise and freaked out, gathered his flight in order to destroy him.

I think Malygos just didn't get enough of a story line this expansion. I was a little surprised that killing a dragon aspect didn't get a little more attention. I'm glad Deathwing is a central figure in Cataclysm but Malygos was just a bump in the road of Wrath. I would have liked it if they changed the order of instances a little. Put Malygos in an instance with 10 or so bosses instead of an Onyxia type encounter. Maybe after Naxx, instead of Ulduar in 3.1 they could have done a Malygos instance that looked something like Nexus but much larger. 3.2 instead of ToC could have been Ulduar, and ToC could have been more of a world event/repgrind type place or push ICC back 2 months and have ToC come out before. Since the only reason for it seemed so they could rehash Anub'arak and give him a little more spotlight than a wimpy boss of a heroic.

Although I do admit I really like the idea of Old Gods picking off Dragon Aspects one-by-one in a bigger plan they are hatching. Sort of kill the guardians then take what they believe is theirs. That could be a solid story arc that brings the Titans back to Azeroth without having the Dragons oppose them if they decide to wipe out all life on Azeroth and start out fresh again. I really hope the remaining Old Gods band together and make things really interesting. So far in WoW there hasn't been a huge change from Vanilla, nothing compared to the Warcraft games. With Garrosh taking control of the Horde it seems there could be a major event that will be happening in the next expansion or so. I'd like something a better than release a new expansion, retcon some lore so it doesn't seem impossible, kill bosses, repeat.