Worgen Bow/Gun animations

So there is a slew of videos of people playing Worgen at Blizzcon and other various live events. Most of which are 12-30 second clips of people shapeshifting over and over (sigh) and very few actually have a preview of their animations. I have found a few with auto swing, and spell casting animations but absolutely nothing in regards to hunter animations.

Anyone find any videos of the Worgen Bow/Gun attack animations?

Re: Worgen Bow/Gun animations

Good chance, none have been made yet or released yet as they are not final. Same as their dances and many other moves.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

We haven't seen a Worgen video (that i know of) that shows them with their own skeleton, as of right now they're sharing the same as the Draenei-Goblins sharing a skeleton with dwarves. So it will probably be a little while before we see their new skeleton.
    "Mr. Powers,you'll notice all the sharks have lasor beams attached to their heads, i figure every fish deserves a warm meal!"-Dr.Evil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

They hold the bow in their hands and pull the string back with their mouth.

It gets more complicated with guns/x-bows.

Thier default dance is Thriller.

Yes, I have made both of these up, but figure the thriller one is probably pretty close to on the mark.

I dont think all classes were accessible for the worgens at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Solakid
    We haven't seen a Worgen video (that i know of) that shows them with their own skeleton, as of right now they're sharing the same as the Draenei-Goblins sharing a skeleton with dwarves. So it will probably be a little while before we see their new skeleton.
    All of the played Worgen/Goblin videos are their own model...

http://www.worgen.info/home/tag/worgen-hunter check 0:18. Not much, but better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    I really hope they DO NOT release the current worgen male model in the final version. The animations are simply horrible. If they do I suspect we will have more female worgen around than males, just like draenei.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Khano
    I really hope they DO NOT release the current worgen male model in the final version. The animations are simply horrible. If they do I suspect we will have more female worgen around than males, just like draenei.
    meh. not so sure I agree with you.

They sort of stumble/stalk as they run.. like a werewolf would..

Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Skeleton, not model. The skins are unique, but the posture and movements are mimics of races so far, until they customize it further.
    "Mr. Powers,you'll notice all the sharks have lasor beams attached to their heads, i figure every fish deserves a warm meal!"-Dr.Evil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

nope...till now there are no videos for bow/gun animation...we didnt even have the female model ye :-(
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Khano
    If they do I suspect we will have more female worgen around than males, just like draenei.
    Yes, having never seen a female worgen they will surely be infinity more popular than the male and tbh it has nothing to do with character model.
    Facilis Descensus Averno