Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Lil' XT and Celestial Dragon, Comics

Tantrum = win.

I want one.

Only way they could have made it even better is if, when summoned, he said. "I'm ready to play!!" or after he's done resting.

any idea when we'll be getting our hands on this blizzard?....yeah, didn't think so

lol
    poopie

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraeg the Paladin
    Outtakes for the MMO Report were hilarious
    indeed, esp that last part "you know how i can really get you??" then ... pwned lol

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX
    Really getting annoyed at how long 3.3.3 is taking. Wasn't this supposed to be a minor patch?

As far as lil'XT, it looks awesome, probably going to be sold for real life $$$. So it's completely shit.

But at least pets bought with real money serve a purpose. Like pants that sag below underwear, they let you identify idiots from a distance. So it's not all bad.
    Tad harsh, don't you think?
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Those were some pretty lame comics. XT looks cool though!

MMO-Report was awesome as always, keep it up! ;D
    This space is available for rent!

Not at all.
    Then why are you so angry?
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Horray for the lil XT! DLC was great as usual Tho no comments about DLC until this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sauerkraud
    you are an angry pathetic little man.
    Trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot
    you are an angry pathetic little man.
    Trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    Then why are you so angry?
    Trolled.

Good god, you need to increase your Intellect. So no one has anything to say about the updated Celestial Dragon design sharing the same armor as the Celestial Steed? Something tells me the Steed will be from 25M Algalon and the Dragon will be from 10M Algalon, which is pretty lame considering a good amount of raiders out there actually farmed both for quite awhile with nothing to show for it aside from a title and outdated loot. Anything to get overgeared ToC Champions to go back to content they can barely do with todays gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Gawd.

I have this feeling the celestial steed will be sold at the blizzard store.

D:
    I just hope not.. but... gah

Lil'XT yes please going to have it to scare people in raids in ICC making people wondering wth is going on.

MMO reports good and funny as usual.

Comics were bleh this week.

Deleted

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! for the patch not coming this week...wtf, when is this "minor" patch coming? What's the holdup?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Endre
    One question. Where did MMO-Report get that music from? The Intro Music that is.
    The MMO report is using the ITV News at 10 intro music. It's a news program no longer running in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGGaNLyFK-0

Here's hoping it's a ENG only pet then we can all be like HAHA!!
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone

Good god, you need to increase your Intellect. So no one has anything to say about the updated Celestial Dragon design sharing the same armor as the Celestial Steed? Something tells me the Steed will be from 25M Algalon and the Dragon will be from 10M Algalon, which is pretty lame considering a good amount of raiders out there actually farmed both for quite awhile with nothing to show for it aside from a title and outdated loot. Anything to get overgeared ToC Champions to go back to content they can barely do with todays gear.
    tbh i wouldnt even mind that all that much, i hadn't been in my guild long enough when ulduar was out to get in the ten man that killed him and our 25 wasnt able to do it before toc and we never went back.

That said, would be kinda weird and random, unless there is some updated algalon that you fight

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    Seems more likely that there's going to be an updated Earth, Wind, and Fire achievement when the fifth Vault boss is eventually added.

Quote Originally Posted by La
    I hope Lil XT goes on the Blizz Store.
    "Your credit card works perfectly"(tm)

<3 MMO-Report.

Where have they mentioned adding another one? I thought they were done with VoA.
    They haven't. But look at the map of VoA and tell me that it looks finished to you.

It would make more sense than attaching more rewards to Algalon now (even if that might get people running Ulduar again).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy
    Seems more likely that there's going to be an updated Earth, Wind, and Fire achievement when the fifth Vault boss is eventually added.
    And WHY would there be a 5th boss added? ICC is the last big raid instance, won't be any gear higher than t10 until Cataclysm hits, so what gear would this 5th boss drop? And aren't we in the last Arena season too?