Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Lil' XT and Celestial Dragon, Comics

Maybe it will drop in new Ruby Sanctum raid instance? (pet is a dwagon, n ruby sanctum has dwagons in there).

Really not feeling the Celestial Dragon changes. It just looks like they put on Alliance Gryphon armor on it.

3.3.3 not yet because of some 'mildly annoying buggs' which were just discovered? this seems a bit of a stall excuse to me to gte the pets rdy for sales or something.

3.3.3 was supposed to be minor to hotfix some balancing issues with classes? or am I completely out on a limb here :O ?

eg frost dks who have been waiting to become raid viable again since the start of 3.3, patch or hotfix plox. S getting annoying waiting for the developpers to finish their bag of crisps to get some work done. Cataclysm might be the latest brainchild for ensuring the cash still rolls, but please don't forsake the people already playing the game

kktnxbb

Quote Originally Posted by Great4fish
    3.3.3 not yet because of some 'mildly annoying buggs' which were just discovered? this seems a bit of a stall excuse to me to gte the pets rdy for sales or something.

3.3.3 was supposed to be minor to hotfix some balancing issues with classes? or am I completely out on a limb here :O ?
    Random BG system.

Deleted

Shame that pet will probaly be only from the blizz store, I really want it! >

I don't care how you get Lil' XT. I MUST HAVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    Good god, you need to increase your Intellect. So no one has anything to say about the updated Celestial Dragon design sharing the same armor as the Celestial Steed? Something tells me the Steed will be from 25M Algalon and the Dragon will be from 10M Algalon, which is pretty lame considering a good amount of raiders out there actually farmed both for quite awhile with nothing to show for it aside from a title and outdated loot. Anything to get overgeared ToC Champions to go back to content they can barely do with todays gear.
    I don't know why they'd add whats probably the best mount in the game to a boss from two tiers ago.

I'm still expecting it to be some kind of super meta of the other raid metas for the Celestial Steed, with 25 man giving the mount and 10man giving the pet or something.

10,000gold says they both come off rare pet/mount achieves
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath
    Here's hoping it's a ENG only pet then we can all be like HAHA!!
    not very likely since they're making all te engineering pets BoE next patch since the new direction is to not have any uniqueness to proffesions other than their respective stat bonus and making all craftable items BoE.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Deleted

I wonder if the XT pet sets off DBM and such like the Onyxia Whelpling does :P

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX
    Angry? I'd call it honesty.
    No, it's anger. You're throwing a fit over something that people might pay real money to have, in a game that everyone who plays it - yourself included - pays money to play.

You ever buy an accessory for your car? According to you, you're an idiot. You ever buy a second pair of shoes, when you already have one? Idiot. Get dessert after you eat? Idiot.

If people want to pay for something that changes nothing in the game and does nothing but give them some enjoyment, that's their right.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Ok so Lil Xt definitely sounds like Doofus from Ducktales with a slightly higher pitch voice.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Not so much a problem with the pets themselves as the people who are dumb enough to pay real world cash for non combat pets. And of course disappointment with blizzard for going in this direction with the game. Especially after blizzard (and the makers of... pretty much every other MMO ever) preached and ranted against selling in-game currency/items for real world money.
    They've been doing this since day one. Bought a "Limited Edition" of the original boxed game (or any expansion)? You "bought" a non-com pet. Paid to go to Blizz-Con (or more recently even for the stream)? You "bought" a non-com pet. Bought TCG decks? You "bought " a chance at a non-com pet. Never done any of these things? Doesn't matter. Other people have. Blizz has been selling non-com pets since the game was released. This is just a more direct version of what they've always done. It has no affect on the game whether you have Lil' XT or not. Why hate on people that choose to spend the money?

Having said that, I won't buy it. I don't see any purpose in spending more cash on pixels than I already do, but I can totally see why some people like them. I did buy the Gryphon, but that was more because I wanted the plush for my wife than the in game pet. I'll use the code of course, but I didn't buy it for that.

10+ Year Old Account

Really getting annoyed at how long 3.3.3 is taking. Wasn't this supposed to be a minor patch?

As far as lil'XT, it looks awesome, probably going to be sold for real life $$$. So it's completely shit.

But at least pets bought with real money serve a purpose. Like pants that sag below underwear, they let you identify idiots from a distance. So it's not all bad.
    Yeah, people who have expendable income are idiots.

Really? Your logic is that of a sore 12 year old who can't continue begging his mom for money.

MMO-Report is win

10+ Year Old Account

Lit XT is so fking awsome, I think I might actually get it!
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

10+ Year Old Account

For those who hate waiting. Use random pet+vent and pretend you are using Lil xt.
    XT-002 Deconstructor
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Adds01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Aggro01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Berserk01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Death01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_HeartClose01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_HeartOpen01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Slay01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Slay02.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\XT002Deconstructor\\UR_XT002_Special01.wav")
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Gotta get one of these...

again and again..

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

That would be really sad for the game if they started selling mounts for real world cash. The non-combat pets are bad enough.
    They started selling mounts for real world cash ever since the Spectral Tiger was released. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Along with that, if they go on the Blizzard Store, they'll be on store anywhere between 10-30$

EVERY SINGLE MOUNT that came from the TCG is going for 400-800$

Seriously, they're doing us a favor by letting us buy it from them instead of letting people choose the price based on Supply and Demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.