Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Lil' XT and Celestial Dragon, Comics

Is Patch 3.3.3 this week?
    Nop. The latest PvP PTR testing was made on the current build and developers were still looking for a couple of very annoying bugs. If you add it to a few random bugs like people disconnecting from the game as soon as they enter water and a few other things, I would definitely say that we will have to wait at least one more week before we see the patch on live servers.

Patch 3.3.3 Pet - Lil'XT and Celestial Dragon
    One of the latest 3.3.3 PTR build added a new pet to the game: Lil' XT. We don't know what the drop location is for the moment but the name is very similar to Lil' KT from the Blizzard Store and the description mentions "Action Figure", it might be another pet that players can get out of the game. (But not necessarily)

He looks pretty cute and has a couple of unique animations + its own voice!

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xzvwK_NFshU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xzvwK_NFshU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Also, the Celestial Dragon's model has been updated once again, it now uses the same armor as the Celestial Steed.

The MMO Report
    It's monday, and it's the MMO Report because I like it and apparently, you also do.

HTML Code:
    <object classId="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg44698"><param name="movie" value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/44698" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/44698" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" width="480" height="382" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" /></object>

Comics
    Dark Legacy Comic #229 and Teh Gladiators #117 are out!

Re: Lil' XT and Celestial Dragon, Comics

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
    Proud Bear/Kitty Lover for 8 Years.
    >Armory

cool

10+ Year Old Account

Wonder how it would be if all the people in Dalaran had this pet out....*wonders*

Its own voice? You mean, some copied/re-used voiceover files from the XT boss.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I want that pet now ! :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Deleted

That pet will be the scourge of dalaran after a while. Oh god..

I want one though.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Don't cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    pretty sure they mean as opposed to all the other in-game non-combat pets THAT DON'T HAVE VOICES

also we better be able to /ignore this crap somehow without turning off sounds.

Can't wait for the mount/pet :] .
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa
    pretty sure they mean as opposed to all the other in-game non-combat pets THAT DON'T HAVE VOICES

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Hahah, yes! I will most certainly be getting that robot
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Deleted

One question. Where did MMO-Report get that music from? The Intro Music that is.

I hope Lil XT goes on the Blizz Store.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

hehe that little XT is very cool and the voice from it somehow reminds me of Majin Buu in the Dragonball series on English ;D

Deleted

Outtakes for the MMO Report were hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Endre
    One question. Where did MMO-Report get that music from? The Intro Music that is.
    In the UK we have a news channel called ITN News, its used that intro for many years now.

I support, endorse, and need to have Lil' XT.

I will gladly give Blizzard 10 bucks for a portable version of my favorite boss, complete with my favorite lines from said boss. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa
    Not likely. Been waiting for disable logging screen scream (of the frostwyrm) for some time. Its kinda retarded you have to log into game, turn off sounds, and then whenever you log off/in no more screaming. Same way for Lil XT.

Oh man that lil XT is going to be sooo annoying lol. And also, I wish his little heart would pop out during the burn phase.