Poll: would you let fordring crown a new king or destroy the helm

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

if you could choose

Your at the death of the Lich King and you see the helmet on the floor next to frostmourne. You see Fordring pick it up, now here are two options:

1. Would you take it out of his hand and destroy it or;
    2. Would you let him crown Bolvar the new Lich King?

This has nothing to do with a lore point of view.

Yes, if option 1 was picked, the scourge would go crazy, but you have already killed all the bosses in Naxxaramas and Icecrown Citadel, so most of the scourge generals are dead. Scholo and Strat have also been taken down.

Re: if you could choose

I'd call Bolvar a cockroach cuz I've killed him 50 times and he's still there, then kill him and Fordring and then take the helmet for my mantle.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I would never risk the lives of my friends/family by destroying the helmet, why would you anyway? Whats wrong with bolvar wearing it? I'd offer to wear it myself tho.

If the Scourge could go crazy and kill everything... Why hasn't Arthas already had them do this? I think it's bull shit... I'd destroy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolami
    I would never risk the lives of my friends/family by destroying the helmet, why would you anyway? Whats wrong with bolvar wearing it? I'd offer to wear it myself tho.
    Take it yourself indeed.

Why let someone else rule?

Definitely give it to Bolvar.

If I took it, I'd wear it, and imo sitting on a chair made of ice would be very uncomfortable after a while.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

You didn't ask a yes or no question, how can we vote?

I'd let him crown Bolvar though, its the best solution.

Is 1. "Yes" and 2 "No" ?!
    I seriously don't get it....

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I'd call Bolvar a cockroach cuz I've killed him 50 times and he's still there, then kill him and Fordring and then take the helmet for my mantle.
    this

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Quote Originally Posted by souldivider
    1. Would you take it out of his hand and destroy it or;
    2. Would you let him crown Bolvar the new Lich King?
    "let him crown" ?

He's Fordring, as if you've got any chance to order him what to do..

Destroying it would be the best option,without it's master the scourge will mindlessly attack everything,but that means they will have no organization and that would give us the chance to permanently destroy it in expansion number 4 Wrath of the Scourging Cataclysm

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank
    If the Scourge could go crazy and kill everything... Why hasn't Arthas already had them do this? I think it's bull shit... I'd destroy it.
    [cough]Halls-of-Reflection-role-play[cough] Or in case you can't actually get that far in the instance, there is a small part of Arthas' spirit left alive in the Lich King, preventing the Scourge from running rampant.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    "let him crown" ?

He's Fordring, as if you've got any chance to order him what to do..
    I don't know, the guy did wipe on Precious..
    I think he's a bit of a nub really.

Personally I would destroy the helm if given the opportunity, surely with most known high-ranking scourge eliminated the hordes of mindless zombies wouldn't be able to do much damage.

i do think that people would be able to kill the scrouge easy part from icc they not put up a big fight really and its not like we would have just the mortal races of azeroth you would have the dragons elementals and everything

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I would destroy it. We already have the scourge in check in all parts of the world... except for those stupid 6-8 that keep attacking at the Dead Scar near Silvermoon.

Besides, there is no telling how Bolvar will be corrupted by the helm. He will go crazy from the voices, and attack the Red Dragonflight for making him this way... kinda.

And then we will have to go through this all again.
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Aerynsùn (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

I'd take it myself