Thread: Why do I Suck?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Why do I Suck?

Kind of off topic but, if you really think two heart strikes and a death strike dont out damage a plague strike, icy touch, and hs then either your gear is retardedly bad or you have NO idea what your talking about.

Just use your head. In either case you have one HS...so the difference is a HS, DS and PS, IT...again use your head. Oh you get a glyph of what dark death in, whatever not like death coil hits for anything anyway.

Also do remember that you are not using a rotation; you are using a priority system. So, the cookie-cutter rotation opener should be used, but after that it is all about:

a) Keep your diseases up and don't clip.
    b) Use HS whenever possible!
    c) Use DS to generate death runes, that is all.

And be fast about using your skills, i.e., spam the button until it is off CD. If all of your runes are on CD, bring up a ghoul (if appropriate). Again, use Hysteria right before DRW 1 out of every 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadins
    why do i need a boot enchant? the only one slightly useful to me is a run speed boost? and that has nothing to do with dps? I've look through enchantments many times to find str/ap boosts and there arne't very many that can be applied to the gear. why would i pay money for a chest enchant when all there is is SP/IN/STAM/DEF?
    God sake just delete ur character

why do i need a boot enchant? the only one slightly useful to me is a run speed boost? and that has nothing to do with dps? I've look through enchantments many times to find str/ap boosts and there arne't very many that can be applied to the gear. why would i pay money for a chest enchant when all there is is SP/IN/STAM/DEF?
    God sake just delete ur character

Quote Originally Posted by Kadins
    why do i need a boot enchant? the only one slightly useful to me is a run speed boost?
    any enchant that's even slightly useful is better than no enchant, I don't care what enchant you have on them as long as it's semi-viable to your class/spec. As for the run speed enchant, less time moving is more time dealing damage so it's VERY useful on heavy movement fights, any other fight 32 AP is just as useful.

Also while one enchant by itself may not make or break your dps the combined bonuses of a fully enchanted player can make all the difference. Without a single enchant your missing out on an approximate 300AP which is no small amount.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

This is going to sound rude. I apologize in advance, but that's how you learn. You've asked why you suck, and I'm here to tell you, it's got less to do with spec/gear/rotation than it does with something far more basic: you suck because you're ignorant. Not stupid; it's just a game and I won't judge your intelligence on how you play it. You're ignorant in that you seemingly haven't ever looked at any guides/lists/FAQs that give you a basic idea of what is expected of you as a raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

im guessing cause uve only played it for a few weeks, without reading up on the class
    there are alot of useful stickies on mmo aswell as some useful posts of other ppl. also, u might wanna test the damage of your spells on dummies, it helped me out aswell.

OP: Please tell me why I suck
    1337 Player: Problems 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
    OP: But I do not agree with 2, 4, and 6 also sims show 1 and 5 to be wrong
    1337 Player: Here is why 1 and 5 suck for you and your thoughts on 2, 4, and 6 are wrong because <Insert Statement >
    OP: But.....
    1337 Player: /facepalm some people just don't comprehend

Come on man listen to what people are telling you, read the forums stickies, spend some time/money in game to correct the issue. Or like what other people have said "Delete the toon and go play Hello Kitty World".

Advice:
    Get you gemming correct, get you spec correct, get your gear correct and you wont suck.
    1) Agility/%CritDmg + 1 Tear + All the rest STR
    2) Get a better weapon here is a link to a list. PLEASE USE IT
    3) Don't Gem for Socket Bonus (Except with the Tear with an 8 STR socket bonus)
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

I haven't read all the posts on the forum i've only read the post of the OP, so now i am posting a response (please excuse if some of the thing i write might have already been said.)

1st of all : the rotation is wrong, IT PS HS HS DS dc(dump) hs hs hs hs is what you should be doing.
    2nd of all : glyphs are wrong, there is no reason to use glyph of death grip, nor at lvl 58 nor at lvl 80, never, it's useless.
    3rd of all: you're lacking loads of enchants.
    4th of all: you have a 30stamina gem on your belt, and also not using an eternal belt buckle in order to be able to put another gem on it.
    5th : if you want to activate the meta, you should use 1x 10 str 15 stam gem and 1x 10 stats gem, cuz you need 2 blue gems.
    6th: you have bad trinkets, trinkets are very important for dps
    7th: you're way over the hit cap somehow
    8th: I KNOW arp is not the best stat for dk's, however that doesn't mean it is completely useless especially for blood spec,anyway you have too little arp.

Mate, you really need to learn your class. By the way you were writing, I actually thought you did know, but after seeing your gemming and enchanting... O.o
    Before you put this out as an actual problem, do some reading. Seriously, a 6+ crit gem?? And you don't know what's wrong??O.o

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

- wrong gemming. You do NOT have to get bonus socket all the time. Gemming Stamina is for tank spec. Put +20 STR there. I would say that if you are hit capped put mostly +20 STR gems if the bonus from socketing is less than 5 (maybe 7) STR per socket.
    - use enchants. TUskar's Vit is VERY good (like someone said). Less running = more fighting = more DPS
    - NOT sure here, but I think that your gear is not good enought to go for Blood spec. I got DK with Blood DPS and Unholy DPS and in unholy I ALWAYS do more DPS than in Blood. Blood wants/needs Armor Penetrating, while Unholy does not. You don't have it too much so thats why you're not shining maybe.
    - Obli in Blood spec? Pls don't. Go Frost if you want to use Obli.

I got a bit worse gear (around 4300 GS) and I do up to 4k DPS on bosses in 5 mans as an Unholy and around 2800-3200 as a Blood. Maybe go and try it? Do you really want/need to be Blood? There is soooo many of them. Go Unholy, get gear, then try Blood again?

Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

I noticed on your pants you have a +20 str gem, thats good, but what is up with the +6 gem?? Also, don't just gem for the socket bonus...socket bonus gave u 6 str, if you had put a +20 gem in both slots you would have 14 more str. Take the stam gem out of your belt, your not a tank. And you have way to much hit, your hit cap is 8% and you are at 13% (not including talents) so take out that hit gem. Don't gem for socket bonuses, cuz like I said, you could get better from not doing it. Only gem for the meta bonus. Also get the shoulder enchant from Sons of Hodir and the helm enchant from Ebon Blade rep. Get a enchanter to enchant your chest +10 stats, and enchant your other gear. Get a leatherworker to make you the dps leg enhancement for your pants. Also like the others before me have said, go to different websites, Elitist Jerks is the one I use the most. Also, I have a 80 DK and have several friends who have 80 DKs and I have done research on the class.

Mark of Supremacy is a terrible trinket, get rid of it and get Mirror of Truth or dump the money into Darkmoon Card: Greatness.
    For christ's sake enchant things, get rid of the goddamn burning crusade gem in your pants, why would you ever gem 30sta in a DPS set?
    Get glyph of dancing rune weapon.

And for your own sake, read up on the class some more because it's pretty clear that you have no idea what's going on.

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to help this guy..6 crit rating? really?

"You know that woman in Ironforge, In the King's room. Is she still requesting an audience? Or does she live there?"