Poll: How is your feelings about Warlocks lore?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Warlocks Lore, how you feel about it & what do you hope for?

After voting in the poll you can think about it a bit, what would you love to see more of with the Warlocks lore?

- Do you wish it to become a bigger part of a storyline in World of Warcraft, maybe in Cataclysm or a later patch for it?
    Maybe you wish that Warlocks would come more together in the future, new era of lore where they would come together and - maybe get a sanctum with plans for the world, hm.

And...
    - Are the Warlocks outdated on the "evil" and "good" part? What are they really? What do they want?

(PS: I guess the best source of lore for Warlock is to be found on WoWwiki.com if you want to read up on it.)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlocks Lore, how you feel about it & what do you hope for?

I don't have an opinion on the lore, but when I first started playing and had to bring the heart of two innocent men to my boss, who then instructed me to make some "special beer" for a noble...

I kind wondered what I got myself into.

R.I.P. YARG

This game has such crappy story-telling, 95% of players will never notice if they improve the lore.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

Warlocks are hated from the start simply due to their unconventional approach to magic.
    Rogues are hated for being sneaky and stabbing you in the back without a second thought if they can get something out of it.
    Death knights, servants of the Lich King who was responsible for the scourge nearly wiping out every single living creature get an official pardon simply by handing a note to the king or leader in a city.
    The warlocks being evil thing is a bit out of date, and if death knights can get that sort of forgiveness then the attitude towards and secrecy warlocks and rogues are forced into needs looked at.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Warlocks are hated from the start simply due to their unconventional approach to magic.
    Rogues are hated for being sneaky and stabbing you in the back without a second thought if they can get something out of it.
    Death knights, servants of the Lich King who was responsible for the scourge nearly wiping out every single living creature get an official pardon simply by handing a note to the king or leader in a city.
    The warlocks being evil thing is a bit out of date, and if death knights can get that sort of forgiveness then the attitude towards and secrecy warlocks and rogues are forced into needs looked at.
    Umpfh, yeah

Dont care if we get a bit evil
    We are warlocks!

i think its time we get some new lore. in both tbc and woltk nothing was added to warlock lore there are no hero locks and no locks showing threat. id think that after 5 years of experimentation with demonic magics that somebody would get possessed or somebody would summon an unstable incredibly powerful demonic horde

Quote Originally Posted by warlocked
    i think its time we get some new lore. in both tbc and woltk nothing was added to warlock lore there are no hero locks and no locks showing threat. id think that after 5 years of experimentation with demonic magics that somebody would get possessed or somebody would summon an unstable incredibly powerful demonic horde
    ! But we have Wilfred Fizzlebang!!!

...oh wait.