Enhanc Shaman - Movement Fights

So I am just wondering how everyone is doing on heavy movement bosses (Putricide, Sindragosa, Rotface (sort of), Blood Princes etc. ) I can pull 9k-10k on standstill fights such as Saurfaung and Festergut easily if not more when the stars align. However, my DPS suffers dramatically when I have to move a lot in a fight or have to stop DPS (i.e Sinragosa) and as such I am constantly getting reamed for having low DPS on these fights. Does anyone else have this problem? Or any suggestions on how to do better? My stats and gear are fine, after comparing them to others and doing some research. I am at the hit and exp cap, 30% haste UB, 4900 AP 48% crit etc.

Thanks.

P.S. Feel free to call me a retard if you think it is warranted.

Re: Enhanc Shaman - Movement Fights

Have you ever been to a Doctor and said ''My health is fine and im perfectly okay, so just give me X medication''?
    Same thing here, if u want some1 to really help you - link Armory.

Unless you are stacking spirit, there is nothing to be ashamed of...

Deleted

Shamans don't have a reliable range closing ability and only a small percentage of our damage comes from DoTs, so yeah we suffer on movement fights, especially if we have to redrop our totems a lot.

Its annoying but not too bad.

Only people who would call you a retard are people that like to lie and make up dps numbers because of the anonymity that is the internet. We all suffer on fights like the ones you mentioned, some more than others no doubt but nobody is wtf pwning the dps charts on those fights. Rotface is straight RNG, entirely dependent on how many times you get Mutated Infection. You can go a whole fight with none and get great numbers or if your like me you'll get it like 3-4 times every time lol.

Actually we are luckier then the rest of melee classes. We have spells and totems and pets what we can use. I am usually same spot at melee then the rest of the fights. Usually after 1 rouge and 1 dk. On movement boss fights why i socketing AP instead haste.
    But basically drop ur firetotem before move and use flame shock...