Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your longest arena?

Not sure if this was already a topic

My longest arena was at 70, I was a Holy Paladin and we did a holdout team, Holy Pally/Holy Pally/Warrior
    We fought against another holdout Holy Pally/Resto Shaman/Warrior
    The match ended up being 1 hour and 16 minutes long, we won 20 points lol

Whats your longest arena? What were the teams? Did you win?
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Your longest arena?

My longest was in 2v2 back at 70s.
    I played Resto druid with a rogue vs disc priest and mage.
    We lost after 1 hour and 8 mins. Rogue keept getting sheeped and feared. Was boosting him to 1700 but he kinda sucked lol

Longest for me was 70 as well. Was playing Resto Shaman/Warrior vs. a resto druid and I forget what his partner was. Basically, the two dps managed to kill eachother at the same time, and it ended up being resto shaman vs. resto druid.

We messed around for about 40 min or so (whole match was around 45 min, don't remember the exact time) while the guy's partner made a character on my server and started sending me tells and stuff, and actually offered to roll to see who would quit, but being stubborn, I decided to stay in it. Almost got a rez off on my partner using BL and LoS too. Eventually, the other guy decided to stop wasting his time and quit.

I got a feeling that's how most of the 'longest' arena matches will turn out, too many healers, and someone just decides to quit.

3 min or something. I was never good at arenas
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Deleted

was back in tbc, an hour and 43 minutes, double resto shaman 2v2 vs mage/priest
    Spamming watershield was awesome <3

3 HOUR hunter/restodruid mirror in TBC.
    Too cool for a sig.

I was in a mirror match in bc, warlock/resto druid.

After 45 minutes, my partner(druid) and the other team's warlock both died, leaving warlock vs resto druid. In BC...

At about the 2 and a half hour mark, me and the other team's resto druid just stopped and stared at each other. There was really nothing that could be done offensively by either of us. He ended up dropping the match first, but it was about 2 hours and 45 minutes of pillar humping and drain life.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

About 50-60 minutes, First it was about 20 mins Ret pala(my lolalt)/R.druid(my friends lolalt) versus warrior/r.shaman. Then they managed to kill my friend, but 2 seconds later their warrior was dead. After 30 minutes I finally managed to kill the r.shaman on my pala
    Errare Humanum Est

Considering I played mage/rogue, it was never more than 3 minutes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

48 minutes long. resto shaman and boomkin against resto shaman and rogue, It was..annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

46 min ( 1 min from cap )

Resto druid prot warrior..

Damn that prot warrior was carrying his druid with stuns, but managed too burn him down ^^

mines was @ 80 though, arms war / prot pally vs rogue / mage.

It ended up between the prot pally and the rogue.. total match lasted 46 minutes. Me as arms warrior got the mage down but then got downed by the rogue. Pally and rogue went fighting but pally could heal and rogue kept vanishing... after 46 minutes the rogue`s vanish did not work and my partner killed him

Longest was a 2v2 of myself (ret) my partner (resto shaman) vs a dk and holy pally. I killed the dk right after he killed the shaman, leaving me and the holydin. 29 minutes later after trying to wear down his mana and him trying to keep judging wisdom on me, I got him burst with wings and stun, barely. Ridiculous heh.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

The longuest fight i'v had as a feral druid / disco was agaisnt a Resto druid / hunter.....Everytime we would do " the combo" fear, cyclone , cyclone, cyclone. etc... right before dying EVERY time the hunter would pop deterrence and save his ass...the fight laster 32 mins with us wining... with my disco priest Md'ing after the cyclone chain....leaving the hunter low hp and me to finish him off....

And and disengage with engeneer parachute is really retard.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

My longest match lasted 33 mins in a 2v2 match @80, im playing Holy Paly/Lock and we came up against a burst team with Ret/Rogue. They killed of my Lock partner who left the rogue with dots ticking to his death, the next half an hour was spent running around with a ret after me 'till we both ressed our partners and then we finally got to kill that annoying ret.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

longest I had was 47 minutes and then it kicked us and called it a tie, but it was me as a prot/holy pally and a frost DK vs a resto Shammy and something else I cant remember what. I just know that it kicked us and called it a tie and said time duration 47 minutes. Odd time if thats the max time an arena can last.
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

10+ Year Old Account

About 1 hour 30 mins, on the PTR the other week, me (resto drood) and a warrior against a (i think disc) preist, he would LoS pretty much eveything and mana burn me then attack warrior, the fight reset about 10 times, and then the announcment for the server reset came up, and we kept going but in the end no one won, the server just went offline xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Back in TBC... rdruid (me), aff lock vs holy pally and warrior... We stayed in there for well over 2 hours. The warrior downed my lock but a couple moonfires and the lock's dots killed the warrior. Then I just ran around getting mana and interrupting the paladin from resing. We both tried to kill each other a couple times (I had my feral SSC weapon), but we were never able to and then we ended up just camping the opposing partner's corpse. Nearly 3 hours in the paladin afk'd, I almost killed him and he came back and bubbled... then he decided to leave.

2 hours 10 min @ 70, triple healer :P
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

hmmm... bout 1 minute. Thats why I dont play arenas anymore. I sucks.