Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 1200g/hour Selling JC items to Vendor for Profit

DE doesn't work on my server, Dust prices are below 1.5g each, to much RNG involved to be worth it.

Deleted

the mod is auctionator, sillyputty.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ctionator.aspx

lol you people still try to earn money? I just play the game and end up with thousands of extra gold.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

I've been doing this for a month and it seems like I fucked up the server's economy.

again.

last time I did it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBwlw9Gvy2A

I killed mobs in Icecrown for 1 hour and made about 600 gold from looting / vending grays / DEing greens. No dependencies (i guess dust/essence prices), mindless, and if you have a gathering prof you might make some from the occasional herb or vein.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaforty
    epic! haha

I've been pretty successful doing this after reading about it so far. The best approach is to tell no one about it as to not ruin your supply. I can get Crystallized Earth for about 28-35s each, or Eternal Earth for 3g each. I've gotten gems for about 1g - 1.50g. Pretty decent profit for little effort. I wonder though what effect the change to some JC dailies will have.

DEing really isn't a option anymore on my server. Infinite Dust is about 1g each these days.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

On my realm this way of money making only profits you like 15-20s per piece which is absolutely unacceptable ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dyxless
    On my realm this way of money making only profits you like 15-20s per piece which is absolutely unacceptable ...
    If you're like me and have multiple accounts though 15-20s per item is pretty good while you're doing something completely else on another window.

I am lucky though. On my main's server gems are 1-1.5g and Earth are 3-4g. So the profits are a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by hilarislovin
    exactly for my server all green gems are 12g+ chalcedony are 15g+ per

/agree with this this is a more realistic price qare you on blackrock kind sir?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account

You see, the thing about profitable markets is, once everyone knows how you make gold, it's not profitable anymore.

Funnily enough, the uncommon gem prices on my realm went up by about 50s ea after this post was made, making the process not worth doing anymore. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Ive been doing this for a while. The Only gems i can buy for 20g/stack is huge citrine/bloodstone and sun crystal. The rest are way higher. Ive been combining this with enchanting and i can say that its a waste to just sell the mats. My advice is to DE all the rings and necks u make then turn it into vellum enchants. Enchants with 2+ greater cosmic essences can bring in some good money. make like Haste on cloak, crusher, armsman, superior spellpower etc.
    This is the only trick that I do with jc atm. The bad part is that u will probably earn much much much more money and time with something else with those 2 proffs.
    Buying cheap Abyss crystals, dream shards, Titanium ore, Crusader mats and so on (Making the vellum Powerful stats costs 150g it sells for 300g...stupid ppl)

note. On my server I buy eternal earth for 100g/stack, some gems for 20g/stack. Infinite dust 27~33g, Greater Cosmic 15-20g, Abyss crystal 28 -40g and dream shards for around 8g. This method is price effective on Nordrassil.

Wish my server had these prices, jeez. Only green gems selling for 1g a pop on my server are the purple ones.

Quote Originally Posted by hilarislovin
    exactly for my server all green gems are 12g+ chalcedony are 15g+ per
    How much does saronite go for then ? Why are you not prospecting if the gems are going for that price ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    You see, the thing about profitable markets is, once everyone knows how you make gold, it's not profitable anymore.

Funnily enough, the uncommon gem prices on my realm went up by about 50s ea after this post was made, making the process not worth doing anymore. Thanks.
    people need to realize you make more money buying ore from chinese farmers for 9-12g per stack and not just buying the gems straight up.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier
    people need to realize you make more money buying ore from chinese farmers for 9-12g per stack and not just buying the gems straight up.
    people need to realize you make more money buying ore from the chinese farmers for 9-12g per stack and not just buying the gems straight up but still buy the gems straight up.

I do both. I went from 9k gold to 20k in five days this week on just one character. I do no other money making.

this strategy is again depends on the supply and demand of the server.. but there's no easy way than perseverance and luck of servers. :P
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier
    Stacks of Saronite Ore on my realm are never less than 15g ea. Never. I've tested over and over and I get more value out of buying straight up gems. I lose profits buying ore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

I used to create those rings, and create dust from them. Was nice when the dust was at 5Gold, now a dust is less than 1.5 gold :'(
    Think I'll use that method to sell my stacks.

I've noticed yesterday that saronite ore was at 15 gold/stack, while the saronite bar is at 44gold/stack
    guess I'm going to craft tons of bars, and sell them for 10,5 Gold/5 bars (around 5po benefit for a saronite ore stack)

About how much per stack if ore would create a profit?