Addon to count how many items I have on annother toon?

Hey all, I have recently gone into a glyph making "industry" I use panda, auctioneer, altoholic and lil sparky's workshop.

What I do is I buy out all herbs that are in a reasonable price, mass mill them with panda, trade all inks so I have more or less the same of all inks.

Panda+lil sparkies will show me nicely which glyphs to make based on the ah.
    I go clicking and making glyphs, at first panda will show me how many I have MADE of each glyphs, but wont tell me if I have already those glyphs on my bank alt, is there an addon that will show me if I have already those glyphs on my bank toon, so I dont end up making more of those that dont sell well?

thanks in advance.

Re: Addon to count how many items I have on annother toon?

Bagnon will asses all items on all players/alts and will show you their inventories on-demand when logged in to any alt/char.

Altoholic does this. You either never checked your bank with your bank toon while altoholic was running or have somehow disabled the option to display it in the tooltip (or you check manually via the altoholic interface)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

ArkInventory will also do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpy
    Bagnon will asses all items on all players/alts and will show you their inventories on-demand when logged in to any alt/char.
    Bagnon also will show you when you scroll over a specific item how many of that item you have in each character's bank and bags that has opened the aforementioned once before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

also when I have mailed them to a toon? cause I have bagnon as well 0.O I must have missed it out.. maybe it just doesn't show on Pandas tooltip when I mouse over. But will check ArkInventory too.

No. Bagnon does not track items in the mail. Let's say you have an Eternal Water, mouse-over it would show :
    Char 1 : Bags:2 ; Bank:1
    Char 2 : Bags:4
    Char 4 : Bank:6

So bank and bags only.

well, I guess I will have to pick up all the unsold glyphs from the mailbox, and then with bagnon, I should know which glyphs are selling or not...that might solve my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Trork
    also when I have mailed them to a toon? cause I have bagnon as well 0.O I must have missed it out.. maybe it just doesn't show on Pandas tooltip when I mouse over. But will check ArkInventory too.
    Altoholic also shows mailed items. I can make a screen if I get home. Check the altoholic options. It's definitly there.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account

Altoholic,

it's a god send for anyone who has at least two characters. I can check what my bank alt, holy paladin, neutral AH sniping toon has (yes, i'm a bastard ), see my alt's professions, and a hell of a lot more. It made managing my toons a lot easier.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

I use BankItems combinatet with Fubar (to make it easier to handle).
    BankItems shows both gold on all/individual characters aswell as items on all/individual chars in bank and inventory (also counts them).
    May show in mailbox if u search it everyday but I'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Problem: I have a square peg and a round hole. Peg must fit in hole.
    Solution1: Round off the edges until it fits the desired hole. Solution2: Make the round hole a square.
    People's Perception1: Why didn't you just make both a triangle? Because clearly you're stupid.
    People's Perception2: Obviously you are a moron - rounding edges or making the hole different doesn't change the fact that they didn't fit together in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    This thread has been locked due to its existence.