Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ganking lowbie levelers when xpac comes out 3x faster! Going to be hell.

Two words: No mercy

Guys, wth? How is it not fun to annoy other people? =P Sometimes between arenas or BGs i go to lowlvl territories and harrass a lowbie by just killing every mob he targets ;P IM bad.

Ganking lowbies = win. QQ.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to defeat you in a duel, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.
    He would be allowed to use speed hacks in Battlegrounds- if he needed them.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He is- The Most Interesting Player in the World of Warcraft.

There was a guild in Dragonmaw on the Horde side that liked to constantly ransack Ashenvale. Without the assistance of a whole guild, you literally couldn't level in the area at certain times of the day. A group of twenty people can easily hold an entire zone hostage if they are so inclined.

Honor Hold is frequently the target of gankers because the guards are so poor. There was a Frost Mage who loved to stand on a building near the inn and kill anyone who tried to leave. A group of 5 held the city for almost an hour before enough alts of various guilds got angry enough to forcible kick them out.

When people quickly get to level 85 and get the new flying skill, they can and will start ganking the new Worgens. It seems based on the map that 2-3 guilds could conceivably make it extremely difficult to get past level 40. Imagine if a Horde heavy PvP server actually managed to get enough Horde on the ground to prevent leveling. Imagine every alliance on a server forced to do battlegrounds to level and only those with high level alts can afford the repairs on their equipment.

Alliance walking into battlegrounds with broken equipment trying to get high enough level so he can do gold again. It's certainly an interesting scenario. I wonder if any servers will try it?
    Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview
    DHK's (guess I cant call them DK's anymore, can I...) were the worst thing to ever happen to this game. That was the beginning of the end of world PvP. If you roll on a PvP server, you just deal with it. I dont gank, but I love logging my main out near where I am and getting sweet revenge on the poor bastards that cant play well enough to fight people their own level.

I am pretty sure they wont phase all of the old world btw, since there is supposed to be an event before cataclysm hits like the events from classic to BC and BC to WotLK. It would also make things incredibly hard on the servers to phase that much of an area I would think.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm going to kill every lowbie I see while leveling to 80. And guess what? If they QQ about it, i'll remind them that they chose a PvP server.

Reroll PVE realm.