Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The 25 people in YOUR Raid Group:

I would have to say i'm number 4 except i'm not poor :

10+ Year Old Account

I like the Rock one, in all the guilds i have been 1 or 2 tanks are exactly like that, great players but rarely type GC or speak on vent
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

10+ Year Old Account

One of our tanks is exactly like "The Rock". He rarely speaks and when he does, everyone makes a comment about him speaking.

I would put myself as "The Entertainer".

Good post, would read again. ;D

Great read, such posts as these never make me go tl;dr!

I think I'm a combination of Ego and The one that gets late.. although when i still raided, my presence was appreciated.
    You're missing one btw! the guy with al his strategies for his class (and other classes) but still doesn't seem to make it to top dps or to be classleader. Call him the nitwit
    I take two in the morning.
    I take two at night,
    I take two in the afternoon
    and then I feel alright.
    I take two in time of peace,
    I take two in time of war.
    I take two before I take two
    and then I take two more

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

MAKING A 40 MAN RAID

#26 The Heart-less DPS

This guy knows every single tacts, class, spec and gear. If you fail, he will let you know and swear you down the drain. Cursing his way through a raid he never makes a single mistake, even as he hasen't been there ever before. People respect him, but also fear him and love him for knowing everything. Usually quite the loner.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

I seriously LOL'd so hard at McTalksALot and TeeHee. Unfortunately they are both males in my guild's case and it gets embarassing to listen to McTalksALot and even more embarassing to listen to TeeHee reply.

Healing Queen made me laugh IRL, our RL fits the description so well.

I'm probably Hybrid, I play a paladin and am asked to switch specs so often that I find myself accidentally putting on righteous fury in ret gear and standing in things I can usually withstand for a second in tank. I switch to DPS on Saurfang after tanking the lower spire and get so confused I could die. When I get on my shaman I try to beacon the tank.

There is alot of truth in your post.

I would call myself some sort of hybrid between 8: Corpse and 20: Laaaaaaag.
    I play a fairly old pc, that can only just manage in 25 mans on low settings. I do get ALOT of dps and pull aggro alot on fights with dps buffs. (Stopped playing a while tho, but always had insane aggro on Malygos without even trying).
    Although I almost never die on trash, since I'm always taking it easy on trash. And I don't stand in fires etc cause my pc may be bad, but I don't zoom all the way in and have some spell details on to see ground effects.

If I can say so myself: I am a good player who knows his game, although my computer might take my performance down a little (although i usually still manage even with extremely low fps). And yes, I play a warlock.

Nice thread =)
    Except for that I ain't tank I bet I'd be The Rock... I never talk in raids, neither raid chat or vent, but do good dps, swap to the right targets, Death Grips the right mobs, and know what to do on fights.
    Didn't see myself on that list =)

I talk a lot, but I also fill the hybrid spot.

Actually got into a big fight about dkp, because people keep main spec bidding on items just to put them in bank or something when raid offspecs desperately need gear.

Good read

I'm 7 when on my tank (first time I spoke on vent, half the raid went "who the hell was that")

8 on my mage, I was doing TOC25 a few weeks ago in a pug, had some guildies with me, we were on jaraxxus, and i got 8 stacks of the buff, hit combustion and watched the big crits pop up, jaraxxus didn't even move tword me, he just turned and blasted me with a fel fireball. ;D Also had some good nights on Vezax.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

I'm absolutely number 2... well mostly. I tend to do half of my RL's callouts while he does the other half. We don't even organize it that way, it just happens.

10+ Year Old Account

Nice read, I'm a cropse for sure XD I die allmost 100% on trash, and I hate Hodir and Vezax.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

I think I'm pretty much the helper and the entertainer haha .. great read!

This wasa good laugh. Thank you.

I have been the "New Guy" and I used to be the "Ego." Not sure what I would call myself now.

Teehee is dead on. Every girl I know in the game hates the voice of every other girl I know in the game.

Jealousy, much?

I'm a mix of 2 and 3.

23/25 were true for me in all my raid guilds.

Good show all sport.

<-- Stratmonger #11

it's like a mini RTS =D

Deleted

Wow that was very well written. I enjoyed reading it

<--- Was a #1 in TBC..

<--- Tibet is nice this time of year thanks to #11..

God I hate that guy!

Great write up, its alarming how I instantly know who each of those people are in my raids lol.