Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: The 25 people in YOUR Raid Group:

trade troll, easily, except I do run back.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Haha this is awesome... I want to post this in my guild forums. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

10+ Year Old Account

good read. im probly a combo of 2 and 13.

one interesting thing i didnt see here was something along the lines of:
    -The overachiever.
    this is the guy who must have the hacked RNG or something because he somehow manages to pull 8k dps on saurfang while being on bloodbeast duty all with 2 seconds of latency and a 4.8k gs. he isnt ashamed of it either and wont point out that hes topping the meters despite having a mediocre gearscore but will happily brag about it once it is pointed out by another raider.

this would perfectly describe me a few weeks ago lol

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrose
    Haha this is awesome... I want to post this in my guild forums. ;D
    Agreed.

Well done sir.

Feel free to requote and reference it. It makes me smile when I see my threads linked on google.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Im probably a combination of #1 #2 and #19... :

Anyway, great list!

15+ Year Old Account

I would probably be 8 then

>.>

Hehe nice post, most of them are true ^^

I know it is 17 and 23 for me, a well prepared entertainer.

Greetings from Tibet!

I started as a 7. I loved being a 7. Some of my first guilds actually had debates on whether i was a girl or a guy, because i never spoke on vent. Which was odd, because i never pretended to be a girl. Then slowly, not really sure how i let it happen, i found myself as #1. It may have been when my GM asked me to become #2, and orchestrate the chaos of raid warnings into an audible source of direction. Was i the only one with a workable UI? I don't know, but eventually i found myself as #1, and once you become #1, you never get to go back to being #7.

Also; though Hitmen may contain a psychological trait common amongst sevens, i think the more honorable profession in line with what you were aiming for would be that of a <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transporter>Transporter.</a>

I thought this was gonna be a repost of an old list that was like this describing raider personalities (it's somewhere on wowwiki I think). This list is more clever and funnier in my opinion! Props to you for it, also the new 24&25 are great =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifersam
    I thought this was gonna be a repost of an old list that was like this describing raider personalities (it's somewhere on wowwiki I think). This list is more clever and funnier in my opinion! Props to you for it, also the new 24&25 are great =)
    I made it specifically to be nothing like the old list with raider personalities, so I'm glad everyone likes it instead of that one

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd be like a mix of #2 #11 and #17

While reading this, with each one the name of a person in my raid just jumped into my head

great great post !!

found so many matches in my guildies

Again... wanted specifically to make this really different from some of the similar "raider personality" lists out there, think it did ok in that regard

I'd rather the post remind people of their guildies than another post out there on the net!

im a little of each of them, and not the good ones.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Definitely hungry, I can't go to a raid with at least a bag of chips and other snacks to mumble on. Have a reputation in my guild for being an eater just because I do spend half of my time asking people to buy me pizza, then bragging when I buy my own.

Im for sure a mix of The Rock and Hungry haha

yeh The Rock and Hungry for me too lol

Deleted

Lol, great list! I fit in on atleast 3 of them and some really made me laugh irl! ;D