Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: The 25 people in YOUR Raid Group:

There are only 24 people in my raid other than myself.

If there are 25 than I must be sitting out, therefore it isn't my raid.

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN
    There are only 24 people in my raid other than myself.

If there are 25 than I must be sitting out, therefore it isn't my raid.
    You're one of these people.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Awesome thread.

I'm number 13, the ego.

I'm a very competitive person, and I'm not happy unless I'm top DPS. I would often spend 2k+ gold just to fine tune my gear with the best gems, and enchants to marginally increase my DPS. I love big numbers. ;D

I'm also number 25, hungry.

I would often forget to eat dinner before raiding, so my guildies would often hear me eating between pulls over vent. I keep a whole drawer of junk food in my desk (mostly Twinkies, :P).
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Great post lol. However I have to add

28. THE COMPLAINER
    No matter what happens there goal in life is to bring the raid down. Just got the raid together? There wondering why we haven't pulled trash 10 mins ago. If people are making funny comments, there wondering why everyone is acting childish. And know matter what, when the raid wipes they state the obvious every single time like its gold shit!

[

you should add to The Prepared that he is also a engineer with ALL the needed items, someone need to take out their mail? He'll be the first to pop a mailbox, need to repair? pff and a jeeves is standing there right before you. And he got every cooking recipe and EVERY SINGEL reagent that anyone could need for their food.
    He is probably some kind of MC Scrooge to...

Now thats me in a nutshell :P Got everything everyone need, I even have to dump my PvPgear and my resto gear in the bank, because else I wouldn't be able to carry everything!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

15+ Year Old Account

I lol'd at the Healer Queen, My guild has one of those. Spot on, she is even a teacher IRL. HAHA

The one that stuck out most as "me" was #17 Prepared... XD I do always come with 20 Fish Feasts and 20 more in the bank, have a full stack of flasks I farmed the herbs for myself, and a full stack of elixirs for both healing and dps spec. XD Don't have cut gems already generated, or spellthread waiting for me (if I did, it'd sit in the bank), but I do have belt buckles in the bank. XD

I've got crafting alts such that I'm pretty much independent as far as crafting unless it's Leather, Engineering, or a pattern from a raid. XD

I'll occasionally lapse into a mix of Entertainer/McTalksalot; most of the time I'll say "witty" (lol) little quips over vent, and no one laughs. XD It's kinda sad. That said....... I've earned the guild title in my guild note "caster of the Swirly of Shame!" for repeatedly reflexively cleansing people on Grobbulus back in the day the first time in the fight, and again with Rotface. ...I just can't help myself, I cleanse reflexively on every other fight... XD ONE time when we had just started with learning the fight, I managed not to do it, and called out over vent: "Great news everyone, I managed not to cleanse anyone's slimes this fight!" XD

...Oh, and my raid leader is totally #1. XD

super thread, will refer to guildies.

I'm the Hybrid.

Woot, I made the list!!!

ego+entertainer here ;]

10+ Year Old Account

The Corpse at your service.

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

I feel sorry for all the poor Corpses
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I don't find myself in any of these...

Funny stuff.

I was a #1. Then I cracked, quit my guild three hours before raid time on a Tuesday, and went and played EVE for a month.

Now I'm a #9, leveling up or gearing out lots of toons, and sometimes trying to penance on my lock or cleanse on my warrior.

I once was in a raiding guild where the leader was a resto shaman, in the guild after that, the GM was a shadowpriest, then I had an ele shaman as GM, and now it's a Mage.
    What's it like having the guild leader be the main tank?

Corpse reporting for duty. I heard you needed a floor inspected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhippa
    When you take GC and replace G with C, C with H and add INA you get CHINA !

Coincidence ? I DON'T THINK SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotan
    Take your nerfs like a man and not some spec hopping bandwagon groupie.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Aletra

Not even close to our guild. Good read though.

After a careful review and a few more LOL's, i finally figured out im a combo of:
    11) Stratmonger
    16) Scrooge McDuck
    17) Prepared
    aaaaand
    23) The Entertainer

Yes I do a lot lol ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrill
    The Corpse at your service.
    LMAO, I know a few of those in my guild. God bless em lol
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O