What to do with triumphs?

Here's my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ria&cn=Xerious

Do I buy orbs and sell with my triumphs? I dont see much of a need for them anymore. I dont pvp and if i want to dps i play Tomthemage or Tomtherogue. Have over 250 triumphs on Tomthemage too. So about 400 triumphs sitting around collecting dust.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: What to do with triumphs?

PVP gear, OS gear, convert to gems and sell.

Convert to gems? U mean crusader orbs?

Raw epic gems can be bought for badges.

If more money isn't your cup of tea, you could go for a PVP set, a full shadow set or you can just let those badges rock and brag with the high number you're carrying around.

Specifically, you downgrade your Triumphs for Valor, Valor to Heroism, then buy the raw, uncut gems from the Heroism vendor (Or, keep them, and have a JC friend cut 'em for you for future gemming needs.) Cardinal Rubies are popular. And for the love of all that is Holy, use the shift-click to downgrade 20 or so badges at a go, don't buy 'em one at a time, you'll be there all day!

But yeah if you don't care about gems then dump 'em in crusader orbs, though in many cases those sell for a little less than the gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania
    PVP gear, OS gear, convert to gems and sell.
    now only to put this to a jaunty tune.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Your logic has no place in a sea of unfounded nerdrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    Sir I am going to have to ask you to calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Nope I see the objective the reward and I charge out with my penis erect, ready for the action!
    For the first 15 minutes you are staring at a black screen, the next 30 minutes you are watching monkeys throw poo at each other. That's 45 minutes of complete nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Berlain
    Specifically, you downgrade your Triumphs for Conquest, Conquest to Valor and then Valor to Heroism, then buy the raw, uncut gems from the Heroism vendor (Or, keep them, and have a JC friend cut 'em for you for future gemming needs.) Cardinal Rubies are popular. And for the love of all that is Holy, use the shift-click to downgrade 20 or so badges at a go, don't buy 'em one at a time, you'll be there all day!
    Missed a step, fixed it in the quote :P, but yeah, gems are the way to go. If not gems, then orbs, either crusader (for gold or crafting) or frozen (for frost lotus if that hits live). If none of that, heirlooms or PvP gear. If none of that, then just don't monitor how many you have, maybe one day you can convert them into honor or old school rep or something ridiculous like that.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account

buy the 200 emblem mount?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    buy the 200 emblem mount?
    I think that's with Stone Keeper Shards.

Reins of the Wooly Mammoth - 200 Emblem of Heroism

I think he means that one

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    I think that's with Stone Keeper Shards.
    Nah there's one for emblems too from that Mei whateverhernameis in Dalaran.
    ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

Quote Originally Posted by Xerious
    Here's my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ria&cn=Xerious

Do I buy orbs and sell with my triumphs? I dont see much of a need for them anymore. I dont pvp and if i want to dps i play Tomthemage or Tomtherogue. Have over 250 triumphs on Tomthemage too. So about 400 triumphs sitting around collecting dust.
    Downgrade em and buy epic gems.

Thou id recomend buying whatever mixed color gems sells the best for emblems (like the orange one usually sells good) due to mixed color costing 10 and pure costing 20.

Then buy the pure color ones for honor (after converting stone keeper shards to honor badges and cashing em in)

Convert to heroism and buy every (useful) heirloom piece for your numerous alts.... at least if you are me :P

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue