Changing Weapon Enchants for a Boss

So every Enhance Shaman knows to use WF/FT <period>

I was wondering if that is always the case and if it be more beneficial on some boss mechanics to change to WF/WF or FT/FT.
    Like on Lady Deathwhisper, if you can’t gain a spot on the boss only group, would it be better to change to a FT/FT set up and go after the Fanatics, or maybe going with WF/WF for the Adherents?
    Or Prof Putricide, it seems like with so much switching and so very little uptime on the boss or the adds the ICD of WF seems to matter less and more burst from WF/WF may be more beneficial.

Of course some these problems can be solved with changes to the raid strats or something else, but I’m more curious if anyone changes from the default WF/FT for certain fights and what are their results.

Final question for Ignis (older content right?) is he or isn’t he immune to FT? Should I change to WF/FB or WF/WF for him?

Thanks

Deleted

Re: Changing Weapon Enchants for a Boss

problem is that those bosses also have single-target phases, where you kill the boss. lady deathwhisper: as soon as the shield is down, you kill her. putricide: once phase 3 starts, you kill him. and in both cases, it remains best to just stick to WF/FT, because having to change those in-between phases costs DPS time (if it is possible to do so).

Re: Changing Weapon Enchants for a Boss

DTK last boss double wf the way to go only time ive every changed :P