[H]Progression guild for those with limited time.

Completely Different is a three day strict progression guild with the explicit intention of being the top three day strict guild in the world. However, we choose not to put up with elitists players or pricks simply because they can put up good numbers. We find that valuing the personality of our members as highly as we do their performance leads to more enjoyable raids and less burnout over the ebb and flow of progression.

Standard Information:
    Raid Times: Sun/Mon/Wed 6:30-10:30 MST (Many of us are EST and those are 8:30-12:30 EST raid times)
    Loot System: EPGP

What does three day strict mean?
    Three day strict refers to the fact that we don't add additional raid nights or extend raid hours for new content nor do we require you to run ten mans every week. (Although if you can fit a fourth night of raiding in your life we strongly encourage ten mans and provide many groups to run with on different nights)

Why are we a three day strict guild?
    The reasons behind this are two fold. The first is that I don't have the time or flexibility in my real life anymore to raid 5-7 days a week during progression phases. Secondly, the raiding landscape has evolved to the point where a guild can make a serious run into the top 1-300 in the world on a schedule like this.

Who are our members and what are the important traits of a potential applicant?
    Our raiders are players with the drive to raid extremely progressively but with the time in their lives to only do so on a limited three day schedule. The fact that we only raid three nights means that you need to be capable of learning and understanding encounters with out actually pulling them. A huge part of the success of this guild is the fact that our raiders are able to approach an encounter for the first time in a raid with a complete and intimate understanding of it's mechanics. They are also people who are able to quickly adapt to unexpected events in a raid and make very VERY few mistakes. These traits of our members allow us to complete encounters much quicker than a guild that bashes into an encounter over and over and tries to learn from mistakes.
    If you are someone who only has 12 hours of your life to devote to this game, we are not the home for you. If you can only commit to 12 specific raid hours each week but have the ability to find time in your week to do encounter research and theory craft on your class then we are the guild for you.
    Lastly, if your idea of "fun" is to troll trade chat and stroke your epeen then you will be better off finding another home.

What should I do?:
    If you feel you fit the bill of what we're looking for and you are excited to be a part of what we do then your first step is to head to our website and, after reading our policies and rules, fill out an application. I can't stress how important this application is to your chances of getting accepted to our guild. At most one out of every ten apps are contacted for a vent interview and if you wish to make it past that first stage you must be able to represent yourself well on paper. Absolutely essential to this is the ability to provide us with some WoL, WWS, or WMO parses to look through. A screen shot of your recount, while nice, does not allow us to go through and look at things like your survivability, up times, avoidable damage taken etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to contact me in game or at completelydifferentguild@gmail.com if you have any questions.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Re: [H]Progression guild for those with limited time.

Heals and ranged! Please apply.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.