15+ Year Old Account

Is this the last season?

Hello,
    I am just guessing because I would start farm a complete pvp set now if it is the last season to have some chance against full resi guys in cata while leveling
    Otherwise, I would wait some months.

Thanks in advance!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Re: Is this the last season?

Seems to be the last season, but if there really is one more boss in VoA, then there might be one more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

no

Of the Xpac? I would hope so.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Nobody but Blizzard knows.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

they won't instigate a new "tier" level of pvp gear as it will unbalance it vs pve gear. They may or may not have another season after this one though.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Not gonna say a straight no, but the short answer is no.

We won't see another complete season :
    - Tier 4 = gladiator
    - Tier 5 = merciless
    - Tier 6 = vengeful
    - Tier "weird 6 and 1/2" = brutal
    - Tier 7 = savage/hateful/deadly
    - Tier 8 = furious
    - Tier 9 = relentless
    - Tier 10 = wrathful

If we see another season, we'll "have to" get a new tier. And that ain't gonna happen. BUT, you can expect (at your own risks of being disappointed) some PvP gear changes (ie some 2-3 items maybe, like the emblem cloaks we had at the end of BC, or the PvP buyable with emblems/tokens at the same period of time).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh
    they won't instigate a new "tier" level of pvp gear as it will unbalance it vs pve gear. They may or may not have another season after this one though.
    There'll be another raid coming out before Cataclysm, with even more pve gear to be abused.

I've got my fingers crossed this season will end in July and there'll be a mini-season brought out before cata.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

yes, there will be a new raid, but the gear will be equal to what we get in ICC atm - this is the LAST season of this xpac, gogo gear your alts

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize
    There'll be another raid coming out before Cataclysm, with even more pve gear to be abused.

I've got my fingers crossed this season will end in July and there'll be a mini-season brought out before cata.
    It's not a new tier of gear though so... yeah... this is the last season...

The new raid is non-tiered content, so there will be no reason for a new arena season so this does look like the last one prior to cataclysm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.