Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Congratz to <Prime> Horde-Mannoroth

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    So anytime I gain exalted to a faction, of achieve 1000 more achievment points, or whatever, or kill a boss, I should post on forums and you'll gratz me ?
    No, because that's no server first or anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddarta
    where to start here...

Is the OP really so awful that he posts OTHER guilds Server Firsts on the WORLD FIRST, note world, achievements, so he can listen to everyone say GRATZ. Yes, because this guy probably has a 5.3k gearscore and thinks he is the shit because he has killed Saurfang. Obviously proud of himself because someone on his realm got a noteworthy achievement a month after the WORLD first. If you want to go stroke your dick, you should consider getting a WORLD first before posting on the WORLD first forums. I highly doubt <Prime> actually wanted some no name scrub to post this on MMO-Champion, because they would of done it themselves if they cared.

@OP, stop getting pity grats you havent even deserved. No one cares.

@ People defending OP, stop being carebears, they achieved nothing.
    Actually, he never claimed it to be "world first", and this isn't even in the "world first" forum, it's in the US first forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

He didn't say he was first at anything and I doubt 99% of people reading this have done it so...
    Stfu and learn some respect you low life scum >.<

Gz to Prime
    STFU and kill shit.

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94
    Alright, dude, see what you did, you completely spoiled this forum, please take your foul mouth and unneeded comments somewhere wlse
    Doesn't matter, If you got realm first of your 10/25 drake, wouldn't you want it acknowledged, I just beat them to the punchline
    No. I wouldn't, not this late in the game anyway, only scrubs care this far past world first.

10+ Year Old Account

Grats to you guys, Though I heard something about Incite getting them as well.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi
    A better place for this is your realm forums.
    No one goes in the Mannoroth forums and comes out alive.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Grats to them

GO PRIME GO PRIME GO

15+ Year Old Account

Ok.

10+ Year Old Account

<Origins> 10 man guild get their Ulduar drakes! Oh sorry wrong thread, this looked like the one where we post achi's a lot of people already have.

But grats none the less i guess.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Today <Prime>, #1 Horde guild on Mannoroth-US Received their 10 Man ICC hardmodes drakes! Congratz!
    I used to play Alliance Mannoroth.. god the horde sucked.

on a funny note
    gtfo and go back to firetree

otherwise, gratz but wrong forum you silly self-promoter
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

Alright, dude, see what you did, you completely spoiled this forum, please take your foul mouth and unneeded comments somewhere wlse
    Doesn't matter, If you got realm first of your 10/25 drake, wouldn't you want it acknowledged, I just beat them to the punchline
    Why are you sucking this guilds dick so hard and why do you defend them so much.