(PVP) Hunting Humans

Hi there. I created what I think is a unique PVP-"Facerolling" - more on that later - spec for the Hunter class. Is main area of predilection is as follow : surviving until using a macro I created, rinsing, and repeating. Of course, you should survive if something go wrong .

Here's the spec :

Hunter -> http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunt...r,3H-Oqe,11623
    Pet (Crab) -> http://www.wowhead.com/?petcalc#0wzhkbh0booz

Putting the emphasis on Hunter's differents CD :

- 20s Disengage (13y leap backward)
    - 1min -> 10s Master's Call (Immunity to Root/Snare)
    - 64s Bestial Wrath (Immunity to CC)
    - 1m -> Deterrence (5s Bubble)
    - 28s -> "Pin" Crab's 4s Root. (Assuming Longevity Talent, need to test)
    - 42s -> Intimidation Pet's 3s Stun.
    - 25s -> Charge Pet's 1s Root
    - 42s -> Roar of Sacrifice Pet's 12s Anti-Crit (Assuming Longevity Talent, need to test)

The whole point of this build is boosting the hunter passive survival characteristic (more HP, more healing recieved, more armor, more dodge, less damage taken and farther range) and relying on those cooldown until this event:

(Any Kind of true CC (Root, Stun))*-> (Any kind of Snare)* -> Burst Macro.

The Burst Macro - remember, these are all cooldowns, no GCD clash - :

/cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast (any Burst Trinket)
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast (or either syntax that work) Pet's Roar of Sacrifice
    /cast (or either syntax that work) Pet's Last Stand

That will effectivly turn you into an un-crittable, un-ccable killing machine. Just spam Arcane Shot and Aimed Shot and watch people die. In priority, target any dispeller. With a good coordination with your teamate, the target should be dead. Otherwise, just rince and repeat, that's where Readiness really shines.

You can either hit Readiness and Rapid Killing (in a macro) to finish the job or hit Readiness and returning to your survival-CD full while waiting 1min04 for another try.

Before any flaming please note I am no hunter. I have no experience on the field, those are theorical values only. I can really see this spec kick major ass, maybe even in Arena.

Please be as objective and kind as you can. Remember I only wanted to share a PVP spec with you all, knowing your experience should tell me things like "yeah, well not really because XYZ". DO NOT flame about the facerolling macro, as I can hope the surviving side of the build require a good bunch of skill to maintain while putting a meaningful DPS.

That's All Folks!

-------------------------------------------------

* If desired.

Edit : A misplaced bold balise and added Pet Talent Tree.

Re: (PVP) Hunting Humans

oh my god... let's spam aimed shot together you are my hero!!!

Re: (PVP) Hunting Humans

This was insanely popular when readiness reset bestial wrath cooldown, alas, it no longer does and people seem to prefer MM.