15+ Year Old Account

Insane Reputation

I don't care much about achievements these days but I'm still highly interested in reputations - specifically, reaching exalted. I have a way to go before I actually have 40 exalted reputations myself, as I missed out on a few for various reasons: low rep in vanilla raiding, not much TBC/WotLK raiding, and not enough PvP; and these days I only play 5-10 hours per week, which makes finding time for anything other than heroics or dailies almost impossible.

Check this guy's reputation out. I've seen people with a lot of exalted factions but have a look at his Bloodsail rep. Pretty insane, huh?

I intend to get around to doing Dire Maul runs for Steamwheedle rep. When Cata hits, I'm hoping that more people will run DM; which in turn should reduce the price of Libram of Protection; at which point, I want to finish grinding my Shen'dralar rep.
    For the Alliance!

Re: Insane Reputation

That guy truly is insane.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Deleted

Bloodsail is fucking easy compared to the other insane reps... 25 Rep per mob.... for the Goblin cities it's 2.5 rep per mob, if you decide to grind it. otherwise hundreds of Dire Maul North runs. Have fun.

Enjoy grinding Darkmoon Faire reputation... I got everything for the Insane in the Membrane achievement finishede except for those dudes, not even close there.... shit sucks.

15+ Year Old Account

My only question is why stop at 474/999. If I remember you can only get to exalted repeatedly killing one MoB. Since his goblin reps are still exalted, I have to assume he has stopped grinding that one mob. I forget which one it is.

Reduce the price of Libram of Protection? From what, 3g to maybe 1G?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy
    Reduce the price of Libram of Protection? From what, 3g to maybe 1G?
    You obviously do not reside on a server where many people are trying to
    get insane. Proudmoore Pristine black diamonds are 200g each, librams are 75-150g.

wow .. it used to be impossible to get exalted with BS because they would just stop giving rep at a certain point