Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Just got my leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonaza
    i cant go onto wowhead /cut , can some1 please link the bow from armoury? id love yo see this

Quote Originally Posted by rixxyy
    i cant go onto wowhead /cut , can some1 please link the bow from armoury? id love yo see this
    edit:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Rhok%27delar,...ncient_Keepers

The new graphic for the bow is AWESOME

not only does it still blossom flowers all along it however it does send off a ploom of pollen every 7-9 seconds all along the string of the bow

the staff still leaves ALOT to be desired...

**UPDATE** 2/4 owm to 3

Staff looks beast imo 8)

Nothing better than bonking people on the head with a green tipped staff

**UPDATE**

3/4 1 more

I kept my hunter at 60 (in Wotlk) til I managed to get Rhok and Lok too. A hunter friend of mine (who actually did the quest at 60, and raided before TBC) was very enthusiastic/happy about it. I really enjoyed all the kiting and no-help-from-pets things - it felt useful, and I even had a classic faction-based rage moment when a 50-something Alliance mage interfered (and then tried to beat me up afterwards).

I even tried to do it under Old Hunter rules - no spells that weren't available at the time, etc, but I was saddened to discover that a lot of the 'proper' ways to do them had been broken. Apart from stuff like Explosive Shot and non-GCD/non-mana aspect changes making some of the fights easier, the ones in Un'goro and Silithus just flat out don't work any more - I assume as a result of the changes to spell ranks without updates being made to the hunter quest mobs. I ended up just having to try and nuke Simone the Inconspicuous before I died, as her 'trigger' just doesn't work any more.

At least one I did to the old-school letter, though, and it was immensely satisfying

So on the downside: broken quest steps. On the upside, I got an awesome looking bow and stick, I learned how to be a better hunter, I gained a MASSIVE amount of respect for my hunter-friend who actually did the whole thing at 60 (and as MC-era BM, even), and I had some good fun.

EDIT: Ah, and I discovered this. Still one of my favourite wow videos, even after half of its advice turned out to be outdated.

GOT IT!!!! ty everyone for the support and help

Quote Originally Posted by Rogoa
    GOT IT!!!! ty everyone for the support and help
    You should link a picture of you with that bad boy.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Grats

There've been monumental chnages since the first begining of "Leaf" quest..

Camping them for 18 hours waiting for them to respawn being one of them.

I camped the winterspring demon for 3 days.

Day 1: me and a horde hunter took turns.. Quite interesting actually.. We didn't get it down because a lvl 56 who didn't know what was going on attacked him and got a 44k blast in his face

Day 2: got him to 2% before a troll rogue despawned him and killed me..

Most of the time it was his curse getting me soo

Day 3: potion of restoration. Helped me dispel curses and made it easy mode