For those of you who simply can't bear the mana cost of flight form

For those of you who simply can't bear the mana cost of flight form there is <a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32481">charm of swift flight</a>!

/rejoice

Re: For those of you who simply can't bear the mana cost of flight form

No one should even care about this. I can mine on my feral druid and never run out of mana...On the off chance you do, Innervate.
    Tripawd 80 Druid <Blood Faith> Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by Pkite

To those stuck up people, if you want to feel special then find the cure for cancer. I heard no one got the achievement yet.

This used to be 10% increased flight speed, the icing on the cake for the epic flight form quest.

Then it got changed when they decided to phase out flight speed increasing items and enchants.

Crap idol is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Tripawd
    No one should even care about this. I can mine on my feral druid and never run out of mana...On the off chance you do, Innervate.
    lol I was kidding did you think I was serious? lol I just thought it was the most ridiculous idol ever

I actually lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Deadinside
    Crap idol is crap
    When did he link an idol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Quote Originally Posted by Nirual
    This used to be 10% increased flight speed, the icing on the cake for the epic flight form quest.

Then it got changed when they decided to phase out flight speed increasing items and enchants.
    ^^

Back in the day, it was a nice trinket earned through the epic flight form questline, one of the most fun quest series I can recall. It's a shame they didn't make it at least marginally useful, or maybe let it change the appearance of your flight form. 115 mana savings is a slap in the face given the fact that it's on a cast you can't do when you're in combat (meaning that the mana you save would've been regenerated anyway in a couple of seconds).

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    ^^

Back in the day, it was a nice trinket earned through the epic flight form questline, one of the most fun quest series I can recall. It's a shame they didn't make it at least marginally useful, or maybe let it change the appearance of your flight form. 115 mana savings is a slap in the face given the fact that it's on a cast you can't do when you're in combat (meaning that the mana you save would've been regenerated anyway in a couple of seconds).
    hmmm it'd be cool if it changed flight forms appearance or increased flight speed (maybe to the amount that its increased to if you have one of the faster flying epic mounts)

To be perfectly honest, it would be cool if it did anything to enhance the playing experience. Unfortunately, that went out the window with Wrath, like so many other things...

Quote Originally Posted by Arria
    hmmm it'd be cool if it changed flight forms appearance or increased flight speed (maybe to the amount that its increased to if you have one of the faster flying epic mounts)
    Swift flight form already uses the flight speed of the fastest mount you have. They changed that after they released the Ulduar proto drakes.

Deleted

i like it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    i like it haha
    So did I when I sharded it and made it slightly useful on the AH

Quote Originally Posted by Xarantaur42
    To be perfectly honest, it would be cool if it did anything to enhance the playing experience. Unfortunately, that went out the window with Wrath, like so many other things...
    Then stop playing, I personally have enjoyed this expansion.

So you had to make a thread about an old item? oO Really..what's the point. I think there are paladin librams that reduce the cost of judgements or something.
    You get an OP idol at the end of the quest chain anyway.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

Guys, guys, guys, calm down. Humerous thread is serving its purpose. I am sure the OP was merely jesting (because, well, he said so several times :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezee
    Swift flight form already uses the flight speed of the fastest mount you have. They changed that after they released the Ulduar proto drakes.
    I know and somehow I don't have one yet I missed the day my guild did the Fire Fighter Ulduar achievement some day when were bored we'll go back and get it for me though I'm sure.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    So did I when I sharded it and made it slightly useful on the AH
    "Cannot be disenchanted"

fail
    Quote Originally Posted by ipresskeys View Post
    You just made me shit my pants..
    What a bunch of bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfremin View Post
    Luckily, I never liked the guy that much, so his absence will not affect me in the slightest.