Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ret pally at a loss

Quote Originally Posted by naecroknight
    also I have received 2 PMs from people saying I should ask for a refund on the cloak and belt. The belt I can understand but the cloak? id lose too much expertise if I lost that.
    expertise just doesn't give you as much damage as other stats

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by naecroknight
    also I have received 2 PMs from people saying I should ask for a refund on the cloak and belt. The belt I can understand but the cloak? id lose too much expertise if I lost that.
    i rawred you, my cloak (a ilvl251 from gunship 10 man, i think) come equal by 1-2dps even at your amount of expertise, the recovered scarlet cloak beat both by 40 dps

okay I will go ahead and see if I can get a refund for them...i've had the cloak for...like 2 months but the belt for only a week or so
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

I always prioritise J>CS>DS>Con>Exo until i get 5 stacks from the libram. Then spam the hell out of DS>CS once the stacks r up.

I bought the War token and it was a complete waste of 60 badges. DONT DO IT! Cost me alot of time. TAiaJ and DC/DV are wat ur shootin for. Check out http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-r...s_lists_3_3_a/ for the best way to itemize for these trinkets. BIS is always arguable but this is a good overview of the best way to itemize ur gear down the road as yur picking up peices in ICC 10/25.

been 52 hours and no ticket response so hopefully when i wake up I will have something
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

no refund so its gonna be a long wait

got T10 helm tonight hopefully have legs on Tuesday

just an update for those who helped. Im pulling 8k dps now on Festergut. Thanks for all the help guys.