Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: BUG: Spell power not scaling correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Smashgordon
    He was in my group
    Somebody else already mentioned this, but didn't elaborate. You're pretty poorly informed all around, so I'll bite:

Your 6% healing increase is on your aura:

Improved Devotion Aura Rank 3
    Increases the armor bonus of your Devotion Aura by 50% and increases the amount healed on any target affected by any of your Auras by 6%.
    This isn't a self-buff, it's a support buff. Tree druids have the same thing. It doesn't increase your healing done, it increases the healing received by anyone under your aura, so the other paladin benefited as well, wiping out that 6% difference.

First thing I see wrong is the fact that you claim you have 5000+ spell power in raids, unless you are one of those new "Flash of Light" pallies this is nearly impossible if you are gemming correctly. This is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...stone&cn=Otomo. As you can see I gem pure Int. and have a Nightmare's Tear in my helm. I have 2966 bonus healing unbuffed. Fully raid buffed I am running about 3200-3400 spell power. Finally your comment on haste baffles me. Could we possibly see your armory?

-This isn't a self-buff, it's a support buff. Tree druids have the same thing. It doesn't increase your healing done, it increases the healing received by anyone under your aura, so the other paladin benefited as well, wiping out that 6% difference

Wow, i am a dumbass

15+ Year Old Account

Hey Smashgordon! I'm that one warrior that ganked you for those 3-4 hours that one day a while back, August maybe? Been a while!

Sorry, not often I see another person from Gorgotrash here =\

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Hey Smashgordon! I'm that one warrior that ganked you for those 3-4 hours that one day a while back, August maybe? Been a while!

Out of all the comments in this thread, love yours the most. Everyone jumps right to "LAWLNUB YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WOW" but yours is great.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by seam

lol sorry i dont remember that. i was probably drunk like when i made this post

the reason you seem to see bad scaling can't be anything but rng. maybe you've just been having a lot of low end heals cast in your sp gear.

15+ Year Old Account

Eh fair enough.

But it was outside Booty Bay if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashgordon
    lol sorry i dont remember that. i was probably drunk like when i made this post
    You should claim you were tired more than drunk, nobody that is drunk is going to make a long post of anything. Regardless, now you know. The more people that know, the better.

It just seems that with such more spell power that my heals would healed for alot more but i guess not. Thanks though for all the feedpack

Deleted

I had a friend that played dk and had the same paranoia, that his dk does less dmg that others dk, so he deleted his char and ticketed a gm to get it back. The wine stopped so that might have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Otomo
    First thing I see wrong is the fact that you claim you have 5000+ spell power in raids, unless you are one of those new "Flash of Light" pallies this is nearly impossible if you are gemming correctly. This is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...stone&cn=Otomo. As you can see I gem pure Int. and have a Nightmare's Tear in my helm. I have 2966 bonus healing unbuffed. Fully raid buffed I am running about 3200-3400 spell power. Finally your comment on haste baffles me. Could we possibly see your armory?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Smashgordon

I said i get 5000 spell power with item procs, so ring/trinket/libram plus raid buffs = 5000 spell power. Ive only use spell power gear on certain fights to test it out, so like green dragon or sindragosa.

I think the OP is thinking about the healing DR. You know, how if you keep healing the same target your heals will become less and less effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================