I have been playing this game for a long time, but since a month or two ago (maybe more) i have been having this issue wherever i play wow:

My Chat Log and Combat Log positions get reset almost every time i log into another one of my character (all on one server).

My Interface Options (ESC > Interface) sometimes get completely changed when i log onto a different character then my last one.
Settings like Auto Loot button, Auto Cast button and such similar stuff gets changed/reset almost every time i relog another character.

All my Video, Audio and Keybinding settings are perfectly working, but the Combat/Chat log keeps resetting their positions when i relog different chars and also the Interface Options settings keep changing almost always when i log a different char.

I am using NO addons, i have formatted both of my computers less then a month ago (both XP SP3), GMs were unable to help me, deleting the usual folders in WoW folder did not solve my issue, the Repair utility did not solve my issue, Reinstalling wow did not solve my issue, and a few friends of mine (who play wow as well) confirmed that they have the SAME issue on their computers and its driving them, n me, totally insane.
I tried using the ''Simple Chat/Combat Log'' option in Interface Options, but its totally crap and un-usable for me.

Does anyone here have a solution, suggestion or anything that can prevent the Chat/Combat Log & Interface Settings from nearly always resetting upon reloging a different char?

EDIT: /FACEPALM....... posted in wrong part of the forums....... soz..