Ele Shaman T10 4-set

Is the T10 4-set bonus worth getting? I am currently sitting on 110 frost badges and wasn't sure if I should invest them in the Tier pieces or go for the cloth chest piece.

Here is my armory -

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ynn&cn=Mitsuko

Please don't laugh; I'm a very casual gamer and only get to raid once a week with college classes and all. :-\

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I did a website search and couldn't find anything that seemed to answer my question.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Ele Shaman T10 4-set

Yes go for them, next patch the 4 part set bonus will be even better then it is now.

One gemming tip: replace the 20haste gems in your gear with 12sp-10haste gems (reckless) they are better.

And for boots enchant you could get 15stamina + runspeed But I dont know if it's really an upgrade for you, if you raid with a spriest or moonkin. The runspeed enchant will be better.

Yes, with 3.3.3 hitting live pretty soon, 4-set is going to be way superior since Flame shock will be affected by haste, with that said Flame shock will also be able to crit without having to glyph it or having 2-set T8.

As said above; 20 haste gem is a no-go for Elemental shamans, it's either 23SP, 12SP/15 stam(x2 to activate the meta gem) and 12SP/10 haste(or 10 hit, depending on your hit rating)

the 12SP/10haste/hit should be placed in yellow sockets with a good socket bonus (i.e SP).

As for the boots enchant, you're above hit cap already and should go with 15 stam/minor speed increase which is the best boots enchant after Rocket boots(incase you're a engineer, which also is the best profession as an elemental shaman along with JC)

...:::Hit Cap:::...

Horde(with Spriest/Boomkin): 289
    Horde(Without Spriest/Boomkin): 368

Alliance(With Spriest/Boomkin): 263
    Alliance(Without Spriest/Boomkin): 342

Since I'm in a casual raiding guild, we don't really take specific classes. In progression we do have a boomkin usually, but no s-priest. So as long as the socket bonus gives SP (doesn't matter how much) I should activate it?

It's either a Boomkin or Spriest that you need, both doesn't make any change to the hit since Misery and Faire fire doesn't stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko
    Since I'm in a casual raiding guild, we don't really take specific classes. In progression we do have a boomkin usually, but no s-priest. So as long as the socket bonus gives SP (doesn't matter how much) I should activate it?
    only if it takes red and yellow gems. the two purple gems are usually used in chest/legs because they yield the biggest sp bonus.
    don't get the socket bonus if it requires you to gem additional purple gems
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.