Thread: Gunship battle?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Gunship battle?

Happend once in my Guildraid cuz both Tanks had a disconnect. By the time they where back it was to late to do anything and our ship went down BUT.. the otherone did, too. And I don't know why, I don't know how but we won anyway and even got the achievment, but only one of us was able to loot the chest.. we wrote a ticket, got our emblems but not the loot, gawd damned I needed this dagger.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

Quote Originally Posted by MFInc
    I saw it on a Pug once it is possible if the cannoners manage to make cannons overheat every single time they use them
    Using ability 2 is hard. xD

On the day of release we wiped hard on it due to massive lagspikes and one of the cannons bugging so it couldn't shoot in the direction of the enemy ship.

We did kill it later when the lag settled down however. I think we got it with 3 cannons, but I'm not sure if the last cannon started working for us since I'm a healer and I just had to jump around with my awesome rocketpack and throw bubbles on everyone.

Yes, i was in a PUG who wiped there a few weeks ago xD

But it was one of these evenings when you better read a book or watch a movie, cuz the laggs were horrible.. xP