Thread: Paladin haste.

Paladin haste.

Hai,

im planning towards my bis gear and noticed something odd..

In the wowhead profiler i have 1117 haste rating, but it only gives 34% haste, while on Armory ive got 881 haste, that gives me 35% haste. Wich is wrong?

And anyone that knows the formula to calculate the cast reduction at given haste numbers?
    Say what?

Re: Paladin haste.

Well, not to be trollin', but what does your in-game paperdoll say?

at work so cant check
    Say what?

Deleted

i don't know mate, but i'm posting to say i love your avatar. gratz.

OT: Go with armory, it's probably more reliable considering it's official

Wowhead uses old values for paladins, armory is right

Allrighty, cheers Pokemaster.

Anyone know what haste% 1200 haste rating gives then?
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy
    Allrighty, cheers Pokemaster.

Anyone know what haste% 1200 haste rating gives then?
    881/35=1200/x

On a side note, while I understand why paladins stack Intellect like a mofo, wouldn't the +63 spell power to weapon enchant be considerably better than +30 Intellect?

I too would have thought the Armory stats were accurate but I'm not so sure. 32.79 per 1% spell haste is the conversion which means at 881 Haste as shown on your Armory profile is 26.88% haste and not 34.93% that it's showing. Some classes (Death Knights, Druids, Shamans, and Paladins) do have a different haste conversion but that was only for melee haste iirc. 25.21 per 1%.

It's actually wrong on the Armory site. My shaman is showing the same haste % for melee as well as spell on the Armory but less spell haste on the char screen in game which makes sense. Seems like for the classes that do benefit more from melee haste, the Armory miscalculates the spell haste.

10+ Year Old Account

The armory is wrong and doesn't calculate in dr from haste over 600

Awsome link Encrenca. just the thing i needed

Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Azoth
    On a side note, while I understand why paladins stack Intellect like a mofo, wouldn't the +63 spell power to weapon enchant be considerably better than +30 Intellect?
    As long as one almost exclusively use HL I'd say +30 intellect is better than SP. It's hard to keep going with HLs in long fights as it is, even when burning DP on cooldown and judging as often as possible (and that's from one with 44k mana raid buffed). Only time SP would be good for HLadin would be on Valithria. The rest of the time it's just more overhealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Encrenca
    Please notice that the "hastecap" do not apply for Holy Lights.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wowhead
    Warning: Some statistics (particularly dodge) may not be entirely accurate.
    ^
    read the wowhead profiler note

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Please notice that the "hastecap" do not apply for Holy Lights.
    This is a good point.

Also note that the DR for haste is such that you have to start stacking ridiculous amounts to get anywhere close to the cap for HL casting.
    Example using my own stats: At 980 haste rating + Judgments of the Pure, HL(+Lights Grace) has a 1.339 cast time.

We're already at the soft cap for GCD at this point. We would need close to 2500 haste rating in order to get close to the haste cap for Holy Light.

You'd have to gem exclusively for haste at the expense of your int or sp gems for a gain of ~0.34 seconds.

With that in mind, it seems to me that the ~1000 haste rating mark should be an appropriate number to maximize the benefit of haste without having too much.

Other opinions?

With BiS gear, the current cap for attainable haste is somewhere around 1170, with out haste gems ofc.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....