Question about replacing some pve gear

Hi dear hunters! I recently have been lucky to receive the sanctified legs from voa25
    but since im allready sporting the Leggins of northern light im curious if the set bonus is worth it...
    been trying out MM the last few days but it stall lacks vs Surv when i test it..

also ive been reading that the t9 2set is so good that you shouldnt replace it till u get 4t10..
    so looking at my armory what should i replace with a t9 piece ( downgrade for the setbonus )
    the head or the shoulders?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tulon&cn=Iddqd

Thanks a lot!

*edit about the trinket.. i know im well over hitcap! need to replace it

Re: Question about replacing some pve gear

Try to get the teir 9 Head and Legs. Use those with the teir 10 shoulders and chest. Use offset gloves either the 10 man ones or the badge gloves. When you have 3 out of 4 sanc teir 10 use the head, chest, shoulders and gloves with either the crafted or the lady Deathwhisper legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Artonas
    Try to get the teir 9 Head and Legs. Use those with the teir 10 shoulders and chest. Use offset gloves either the 10 man ones or the badge gloves. When you have 3 out of 4 sanc teir 10 use the head, chest, shoulders and gloves with either the crafted or the lady Deathwhisper legs.
    I allready have deathwisper legs as i stated but your saying i should replace them with t9's? that doesnt make sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Homie
    I allready have deathwisper legs as i stated but your saying i should replace them with t9's? that doesnt make sense..
    It makes sense in that it is the best tradeoff to get your 2piece bonus. The stats might be lower but it is a well itemized piece with straight AP/crit/ArP compared to hit on the shoulders and chest or haste on the gloves. Given that you are seriously over hitcap already, as you mentioned, it invalidates the shoulder or chest as a viable option.

The helm is another well itemized piece with AP/crit/ArP and compares favorably with the helm you already have, losing 35 ArP but also replacing 55 haste with 90 crit.

So yes, it may seem like a serious downgrade to lose the Deathwhisper pants for now but every other choice is worse and the bonus really will make up for it especially as MM.

You really, really want to try to get both the t9 and t10 2 piece bonuses. I downgraded from a 264 non set piece to a 251 set piece to get my bonus, and it was a huge dps boost (even though i lost stats). The northern lights leggings rock for an MM hunter IF you can make them fit into your set and maintain your bonuses, it can be tricky. I'd say try what the above posters suggested but hang onto those leggings as you may find your gear situation different later and want to work them back into your setup.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."