How do Taurens leave Mulgore in Cataclysm?

You surely do know the picture where the border with the Barrens is sealed of with a Tauren Wall, because Camp Taurajo is no longer a a Tauren settlement, because the Alliance has destructed it.
    But because that was the only way to enter/leave Mulgore on foot. I am really wondering if there is gonna be a new way for Taurens to enter The (Northern) Barrens.

Speculate here.

Re: How do Taurens leave Mulgore in Cataclysm?

The zeppelin that has been there for some time now...
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted

I vote for a catapult.

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera
    I vote for a catapult.
    do I hear cow splat instead of cow pat?

Om topic; they'll probably still be able to come and go... and if not, I hope they make that zeplin faster 'cause it's real slow :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Azuppa
    do I hear cow splat instead of cow pat?

Om topic; they'll probably still be able to come and go... and if not, I hope they make that zeplin faster 'cause it's real slow :P
    Fetchez la Vache!

They're still coming and going the same way, in fact they have a brand new huge gate allowing them to go right from Mulgore like usual.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...of_Mulgore.jpg

They'll leave on the trucks to the dairy and the slaughterhouse, like they're meant to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    They're still coming and going the same way, in fact they have a brand new huge gate allowing them to go right from Mulgore like usual.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...of_Mulgore.jpg
    Well this lava river in the image below have split the Barrens into two zones instead of one zone. Northern and Southern Barrens

The southern Barrens will be a higher level zone instead of the levelrange we are using now. So no the taurens cant leave that way out of Mulgore.

They'll probably put a gate somewhere to the north-east of Mulgore, coming out into the Barrens near the Stonetalon pass.

Will make running to Crossroads alot faster and easier as well. Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror
    Well this lava river in the image below have split the Barrens into two zones instead of one zone. Northern and Southern Barrens

The southern Barrens will be a higher level zone instead of the levelrange we are using now. So no the taurens cant leave that way out of Mulgore.

Even if the split is down there and the zone is higher, they'll most likely just toss another flight path there and give the cows the free flight path to the cross roads.

Also, an ambiguous picture of lava really doesn't tell you anything about where the split is.

Well considering that's the Wailing Caverns, its not hard to work out where the split is.

I'd think they'd either just give you a quest that just flies you to XR.

Change the terrain and make the cave in the northwest part of mulgore and actual cave that you can travel through.

Or they'd just open the gates and with you luck as you pass by all the lv15's-25's and alliance much like you already have to do.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?