Page 1 of 3
LastLast

ensida transfered again?

Im currently playing on Lightnings blade server EU, and now we have some eNSIDA ppl running around, have the migrated again.. that would totally suck, since we already have Paragon on the server...

Re: ensida transfered again?

yes

15+ Year Old Account

It wouldn't surprise me.

Tarren Mill-EU has been a goddamned wreck the last 2-3 weeks. Crashing constantly, and at times, being just straight unplayable for days straight.

Armory Ensidia and look on the guild tab. There's tons of clone fanboy guilds, same as there is for Premonition, Paragon, For The Horde, Might, Fusion, Death and Taxes, even the old guild names pre-merger such as Nihilum and SK Gaming.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Deleted

http://ensidia.com/article/304/ensidia-transfers-server

Guess I'll have to find a new server now then... Hardcore coming and ruining LB

Deleted

Why Lighting's Blade? :

Oh nevermind, found it:
    "So therefore if it is us being griefed or if we are to move server and yet again have problems
    then we want to be on the same server as our main competition so that they are equally affected."

Quote Originally Posted by elwi
    Im currently playing on Lightnings blade server EU, and now we have some eNSIDA ppl running around, have the migrated again.. that would totally suck, since we already have Paragon on the server...
    Why is it a problem for you? why would it suck?

I see nothing bad in having more than 1 guild conpeting on world first on the same server, you go one server rank down? you think they will steal the server first papagon else would take?
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nyton
    Why Lighting's Blade? :
    because they wanna race with paragon

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus

I see nothing bad in having more than 1 guild conpeting on world first on the same server, you go one server rank down? you think they will steal the server first papagon else would take?
    It sucks because there will be 100000 fanboys on the server, making it even laggier than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyton
    Why Lighting's Blade? :
    if you had opened the link above

[quote=ensdia]We have decided that the server should not play a part in the race any longer. So therefore if it is us being griefed or if we are to move server and yet again have problems then we want to be on the same server as our main competition so that they are equally affected.[/qoute]

I don't agree with the reason, seem, rather... well. just lol. but I understand how they most feel that they are being targeted after so many problems with lag and server being down
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Just when I thought Ensidia couldn't get any dumber.

The only thing this move accomplishes is consolidating fanboys, effectively taking both themselves and Paragon out of the race.

Seems like they've identified Paragon as their main source of serious competition, and now they're going to sabotage (indirectly) their attempts so both groups are equally gimped. (Perhaps the logic is that by destroying the top 1-2 punch in progression raiding it'll force Blizz to do something about the rampant fanboy-flocking?)

Switching my bet to a Premo/Exo WF LK Kill.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vaijin

The only thing this move accomplishes is consolidating fanboys, effectively taking both themselves and Paragon out of the race.

Seems like they'e identified Paragon as their main source of serious competition, and now they're going to sabotage (indirectly) their attempts so both groups are equally gimped.

I can see this. They'll inadvertently slaughter both of their chances at World First, and some other guild will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica
    It sucks because there will be 100000 fanboys on the server, making it even laggier than it already is.
    I still don't see a problem really, the chance are that those fanbois, I doubt they are actually gonna pay for a migrate, will just make a char, play it alittle then go. back to their old server.

but I dunno, I got no idea how those kids think, so I can't say if they are actually gonna be so retarded to reroll on a new server because their loved ensidia moves

At least this time its not their intention to cheat another lockout.

/popcorn

PM Requests-OPEN
    Making Signatures l No WMV. Only able to use armory and/or provided screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Vaijin

Seems like they've identified Paragon as their main source of serious competition, and now they're going to sabotage (indirectly) their attempts so both groups are equally gimped. (Perhaps the logic is that by destroying the top 1-2 punch in progression raiding it'll force Blizz to do something about the rampant fanboy-flocking?)

i really do not think those 25 people are gonna make a different in lag. yes the fan bois, but I commented on that too, if we say 100 fans move with them and stay. thats gonna be a 125 more people on the server. that should not be the problem, and I doubt it will affect any of them, unless some retard like on TM is gonna make a char and fuck it all up

One last thing-

Inb4 Paragon transfers off LB. Can't chase them twice, Kungen.

i really do not think those 25 people are gonna make a different in lag. yes the fan bois, but I commented on that too, if we say 100 fans move with them and stay. thats gonna be a 125 more people on the server. that should not be the problem, and I doubt it will affect any of them, unless some retard like on TM is gonna make a char and fuck it all up
    100 fans? Really? They've got that many characters in alts alone (I realize they're only transferring mains). If half of what people say about TM-EU is true, they've gotta have more than 100 people following them.

Ensidia is like a plague. if they hit a realm it will eventiually lag and die. Now you will have Paragon fanboys and Ensidia fanboys on 1 place..

Having any of the world top 5 guild moving to YOUR realm is never a good thing imo..
    Pokemon X FC: 2423-3210-7902 - Fighting Safari - Meditite, Pancham and Unknown

Let Ensidia and Paragon have a server together for themselves so that the rest of the servers they join don't get swarmed by the thousands of fans that follow. This makes me lose even more respect for Ensidia.

"Then we want to be on the same server as our main competition so that they are equally affected"

I don´t really care about ensidia or paragon. Tho, that was just rofl. Hehehe... Equally haha lol funny stuff... :-*

Edit:

Btw, when you talk about thousands of fanboys etc. I don´t think there is that many tho... Or maybe I´m just wrong... I just can´t get in my head that thousands of people stalking a guild? O.o