ICC 10man...resto 4p with gloves or with legs?

so can anyone help me out with this little situation? i doing 10man ICC 3 healers, resto shaman(me), hpally, rdruid. and it seems right now during our LK attempts i'm running low on mana close to each transitions. so i was wondering would it be better to get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50838 for 4p or get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50836 for 4p?

Link to my armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&cn=Nullified

yes i know i have a hit cloak..but it was the best i can get atm til blood princes drops theirs...better then my old ilvl213 cloak

i plan on getting the dust and maybe the shield from 10man sind or getting the shield from 25man Marrow.

any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated!

Re: ICC 10man...resto 4p with gloves or with legs?

I personally have the T10 legs, thats the best combination (Chest, head, shoulders, legs) according to EJ.

In terms of trinkets, i would recommend trying to get a Solace which is about 2x the amount of mp5 (averagely) gained from Dust.

Imo for best mp5 trinkets get 2x Solace. And when you don't need the extra Solace swap the 245 for Althor's Abacus.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitupero
    I personally have the T10 legs, thats the best combination (Chest, head, shoulders, legs) according to EJ.
    They assume you have access to heroic 25 gloves from Festergut. Otherwise get the gloves and make the crafted legs (cloth or mail). The cloth are slightly better with 8 more haste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alone on the mountainside, breathing the clearest winds...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitupero

In terms of trinkets, i would recommend trying to get a Solace which is about 2x the amount of mp5 (averagely) gained from Dust.

Imo for best mp5 trinkets get 2x Solace. And when you don't need the extra Solace swap the 245 for Althor's Abacus.
    He knows what he's talking about.

As mentioned by Fen, get the crafted legs as that will provide more haste than the emblem (non-tier) gloves.

Replace your Eye of the Broodmother with a Solace if you can (Dust if you can't); pending that you can get the Talisman of Resurgence for cheap since you're having mana issues.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fen
    They assume you have access to heroic 25 gloves from Festergut. Otherwise get the gloves and make the crafted legs (cloth or mail). The cloth are slightly better with 8 more haste.
    This.