Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The Best Fight You Ever Had In Pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    Alrighty, my turn I guess.

I was in Shadowmoon Valley, and fel lava pumped in a river bed. My other party member was trailing just a few feet behind me, far too weak to challenge anything here. It was the Fire Festival, and we were going to spoil the Horde's good time. Myself being a warrior, I was bloodthirsty and ready for battle. We reached the Horde's bonfire and I could see the silhouette of what appeared to be a paladin standing atop a nearby hill. The member was running as fast as he could toward the flame when the paladin began to race him there. The paladin threw up his banner, revealing that he was a proud and bloodthirsty member of the Horde. Just as my group mate extinguished the flame, the Blood Elf smashed his face in with a well-placed Judgement.

I charged into the Blood Elf and we began a great battle. Steel clashed against steel and blood of both covered our plate armor. Just as the elf was gaining the upper hand, my group mate returned and I used Shockwave to stun him and give the party member a chance to get out of there. As the paladin came to, I hit him with Concussion Blow and activated my Enraged Regeneration, causing myself to heal back up. With my stuns on cooldown, the Blood Elf bubbled and healed himself back to full health, causing the battle to virtually begin again. The battle continued for about five minutes and suddenly a banner flashed across my screen. I looked down and saw that I had gotten the Damage Control Achievement somehow.

I died a few seconds later, but came back quickly and killed the paladin. I still ponder to this day about how I got that achievement, but I don't complain XD
    I got Damage Control and Grim Reaper the same way. The thing that happens is, if you disconnect in a battleground and log back in, there is a chance the game mechanics will still think you are in a battleground.

For my epic battle, it was 2v2 arena. Me (Rpaladin) and my friend (Amage) got a team of Rogue and Mage. We go and kill each other and me and the rogue end up dead. It's just Mage vs Mage. The only problem was, my Mage had 200 hp left while the other one had 70% health. Then my friend got an idea. He spellstole the dudes Mana Shield and kills him with a few instant spells. We both lol'd.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raenas
    Quote here
    Did you just quote yourself?
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Arathi basin, the game stalled at 1590-1590 (both teams with 0 bases)

10+ Year Old Account

WSG, 2-2. Both teams are... somewhere they shouldn't be... probably dueling in the middle of the map or something.
    Our flag room. I was destro at the time. In comes a destro lock with a holy pally behind him. I fear the pally and then Shadowfury the lock wondering why i wasn't feared already just to notice a holy pally behind me. We kept at it for 3 or 4 minutes, me fearing the healer and trying to stun/fear/nuke the lock and him doing the exactly same thing. I finally killed the lock by getting a lucky full fear on the paladin and a very lucky Chaos Bolt crit. Closest feeling of an arena i ever had in a BG the only difference being it all took place in our flag room...
    WTB rated BG's sooner!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

This takes place at lvl 70 in AB.

I am assulting the mine on my own, 2 hordes guarding it, palla and spriest.

Charge the palla and basicly 3 shoots him, in the meen time the priest have me fully dotted and i start to kill him when a rogue comes from nowhere and starts dpsing me. I use my fear and i lasts full duration on the rogue while the spriest have fear ward up. I manage to kill the priest att he same time my fear runs out, then its easy 1 on 1 with the rogue. I get half an badage of when an hunter starts nuking me, i charge up and kill him. When i am heading for the flag to cap it the pally. rogue and spriest have ressed and starts attacking me, i use an potion. I am around 50% hp now and i still manage to kill all 3 and cap the flag before the hunter gets ressed.

The thing that saved my was that i used http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28442 and where inc stun specced. When they removed that the warrior class died in pvp.

Only thing i regret is that i didnt have fraps up...

I was playing a holy paladin back then, and I was just doing some arena for the lulz with my feral druid guildie. We ran into a RShaman/DK team, back in times when DK was actually able to kill something. This DK was not though, but nor was my druid. Arena lasted about 30 minutes, druid was pissed off for past 15 minutes, he finally left. Then I decided to give him a lesson and continued running around the grave, healing myself. 10 minutes later, shaman /spitted on me and his DK partner, then left arena... Then I started killing this DK, who was literally doing 0 damage on me. After he used all his cooldowns, he /bowed at me, then just stood still. I /saluted him, and then he just left.
    This was on terribly low rating, but it clearly was the most interesting fight I ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

me (frost mage, relentless glad title) vs discpriest including pillarhumping.
    Took us 49 minutes in total to finally finish it, I got him in a shatter with an imp CS+rockets+engi grenade.
    He put up a shield after that but trinket up I did some lucky RNG crits.
    Ofc we were not in arena, so quick-food was available after the occasional fake-cast sheep=>sheep.
    nomnom

Best PvP fight I've ever had?

That must indeed be Vanilla when I took down a lvl 60 Rogue on my level 29 Hunter, I clearly remember the flood of whispers saying I cheated etc. ;D

Playing an Isle BG, was a little while after release. So, I usually hit the docks, and last time I played it, thats what a good amount of people do. Anyways, seemed to be that would always be a big skirmish at the docks flag, 10-15 of each faction. So as a Prothealer I'd usually camp flag and try to cap. Get smoked sometimes, but a lot of the time, I run into the pvper's that we all enjoy playing with. You know the kind that even though theres 8 of them at a node, it still gets capped? Anyways, I always really enjoyed those moments, standing on the flag, as a big battles happens around me. Then upon flag cap, start spam healing myself.
    Or there was one occurence actually at the docks flag again. I hate abandoning nodes, but I also don't like babysitting them either, especially alone. Sure enough, two DK's approach me, pretty low HP (max) so must be fairly new 80's. Sure enough the NE-DK attacks, while the draenei watches. I kill the NE. The draenei dismounts and calls army. Then waits. A handful of seconds later he comes to attack, no grip, nothing. Holy wrath his army, and kill him. Then they both come back and decide to attack together, and again I laid them both to rest. Even though they both sucked, pretty hard that was pretty sweet. (if you say SS or it didn't happen, I'll tell you now, that I don't have one. Believe me or not, I could care less)

Yes, I'm still level 80. No I don't have cataclysm.