Ret Frost badge question

So after coming back from super casual I have started to get better gear. I currently have the 2 peice set and alot of Icc 10 peices. Im at a loss for what to buy next. I have 60 bages right now but Im not sure if I should buy another Tier peice or the Herkuml War Token.
    I know it looks kinda iffy for a ret but Im currently using The expertise trinket from 10 Toc. I know theres better trinkets out there but not alot are avaiable becuase im only doing 10s. My server cant do a pug 25 Toc so deaths choice is not even close to available , and even if it drops I wouldnt win it. SO my question is should I get the trinket or the T 10 gloves?

Ooops guess an armory link would help :P
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wary&cn=Kasiio
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Ret Frost badge question

Also dont know why it shows me wearing a pvp ring bbut I have the ring off 10 saurfang

go dl simulationcraft and sim out the differences
    i would go for 4pc t10 tho and buy a greatness card

Well it seems im to stupid to run that sim so ill just flip a coin!

then get 4pc, war token is good but greatness is an ok substitute in the interim

Deleted

hmm either your armory is bugged or your using holy glyphs for your retri specc and retri glyphs for your holy specc anyways your so much above the expertise cap that i would suggest getting mirror of truth for heroism emblems if you cant afford greatness it should still be an increase.
    and if the glyphs i see on your armory is right even if tehyre switched i would suggest switching out glyph of seal of vengeance for glyph of consecration since your way above expertise cap atm.
    and for your next purchase tier trumphf's all until you atleast got the 4 piece.

15+ Year Old Account

4pc should be your priority.
    Libram and Trinket are good purchases down the line
    Cape is bad choice
    leather belt > plate belt, imo
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    4pc should be your priority.
    Libram and Trinket are good purchases down the line
    Cape is bad choice
    leather belt > plate belt, imo
    Agree with all of this,. Although, when Cat stat changes happen the leather belt < plate belt.

I got the plate, even though Rawr had the leather at 25dps better.

Pretty much what's been said.
    If you have a 2pc T9 get a 2pc T10 to keep both bonuses (which you're not using I'd recommend you swap your hands for the T9 ones is an upgrade all around), then work on getting a token for one of those as you save for the rest.
    Once you have your 4 piece, get that Vengeful Noose belt for 60 frosts then the Libram.
    Herkulm War Token is a bit better than WFS whenever you have spare badges.

@ Doomstriker: You should have bought the leather one, by Cat you'd have enough spare badges to buy the plate one =x.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rukli
    Herkulm War Token is a bit better than WFS whenever you have spare badges.
    That's a statement that needs quite a lot of qualifying. If you have 4T10, and never lose your trinket stacks, HWT is marginally above WFS for DPS. If you don't have 4T10, or you lose your stacks even once in the fight, WFS is ahead.

........ you logged out naked or your armory is really bugged out