Thread: 4p-t10 or not?

4p-t10 or not?

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...Ignoranc%C3%A9

this is my gear so far got 2 old t9.5 in bank and enouth badges for legs and chest t10 but wondering if the 4th set bonus is werth it or should i spend badges on the 264 chest and gloves. at mo my guild is 24/12 icc 10 and 9/12 icc10 with me as 1 of the top healers. till this week i`ve been needing to tank heal alot as no dis preist and holy palie were in guild but now that sorted will be back on raid so just wondering what some people think of the bonus from the set.

Re: 4p-t10 or not?

Both 4pt9 and 4t10 are very very good. Generally you want to keep 4pt9 until you can jump to 4pt10, unless you raid solely 10 man content where 4pt9 may be better for your healing style.

I'm not sure what 24/12 ICC is, 4pt9 is better for tank healing if you ever have to do that again.

On a side note for min/maxing, it's better to gem sp/haste gems instead of pure sp and pure haste gems since you get 1 extra sp when you gem 2 sp/haste instead of sp and haste. It's also cheaper on the wallet ;P

Re: 4p-t10 or not?

soz typo 4/12 icc25

as for sp/haste gem yea found that out just after geming my head whitcj was the last ugrade i got.

as for t9.5/10 so sum would be us my t9 stuff in my 10 man raid then in my 25 us t10 in that cas i may keep my 190 badge till get a toten as i`m top of dkp so should get next week them get 2 more t10 peaces and upgrade 1 straight away to save gemming.