To long queue times!

Its so damn irritating, i Have been farming honor for a cupple of days now (like 9 days) and im starting to gett realy pissed of!
    sometimes there are betvene 17-20 mins queue time for a 3-6 min battle and we still loose.

Sure some of the Bg's still provieds some good honor but half the time is just queue!

Result = 1 mark and 1,2k Honor if win and 800 honor if loose (Alteric Valley)

Result = 1 mark and 550 honor if win and 350 honor if loose ( isle of conquest)

Thats just some example....

CUT DOWN THE QUEUE TIME!

Re: To long queue times!

its not like they do it intentionally.. its a line, and u just get at the back of the line, behind everybody else who is in the line.. doh

How are they supposed to cut them down? Fill the slots up with bots?
    Just do something productive while waiting (questing, farming, playing the AH) or play a FPS if you just want playerkills.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account

Farm heroics whenever your faction controls WG if you're a tank/healer. Then turn the shards in to 2k honor. It should only take 2-3 heroics at the most per 30 shards.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted

This isn't the official forum so it's obvious you don't want a blue response...

What DO you want then?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    This isn't the official forum so it's obvious you don't want a blue response...

What DO you want then?
    The intelligent opinion of a community that doesn't troll the official forums all day?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Nothing to be done about it

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Queue's for heroics are even worse :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys
    The intelligent opinion of a community that doesn't troll the official forums all day?
    So me saying his post was useless because it's a battlegroup-specific whine is a troll? No dear sir, those are the FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    Thanks for your pointless whine.

What do you want Blizzard to do FORCE players to pvp?

Btw. next patch it will probably be much better with the random battleground tool.
    HAHAHAHA! So you meen that every singel post need to have realy good meaning?
    Do i need to have a point!
    Dont ya think i know how it works?
    Maybe maybe i just wanted to have a discussun with ppl that seem to have the same
    prob?

In that case i might just ask ya... i have seen alot of pointless topics to like ppl wining over Badstorm nerf, ffs guys learn to play! Dont just rush in and BS away!!!!
    Ya dont allways need a good point with every topic!

Don't display the Patient title on your character if you're not willing to live by the name. Just sayin'.

I know the queues can be frustrating, but there's not a lot anyone can do about it. On Blizzard's side, nothing. Besides the random BG of course, which comes with the next patch.

Just woundering if a premade queue up, is the queue time lowered? lets say i make a premade of 10 ppl and queue us up for WSG, because i know that in early BC there was a looooong queue time because blizzard wassent able to launch to many bgs at the same time... so ppl had to wait for 1 bg to close before they could join. Is this still an issue?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

For taking away the ability to Que up for a 3rd BG we should be able to Que for a Heroic.
    Morning Ques make me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ubergoose
    here is your rotation:
    face -> keyboard -> roll

Wait. Or transfer to a high pop server. If that doesn't work, wait some more.

/thread
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Onyxia&cn=Septer

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengu
    Just woundering if a premade queue up, is the queue time lowered? lets say i make a premade of 10 ppl and queue us up for WSG, because i know that in early BC there was a looooong queue time because blizzard wassent able to launch to many bgs at the same time... so ppl had to wait for 1 bg to close before they could join. Is this still an issue?
    There are plenty of space on the BG-servers... just not enough ppl interested in BG's to fill them up. Everybody's just doing wingergrasp, and HC's in between to get glad-gear for the badges.

And yes... i believe it's faster to join as premade (unless it takes ages to make a premade)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    Queue's for heroics are even worse :P
    Queue's for heroics fucked up the queue's for BG's.

Now THAT is bad.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

merge some battlegroups?
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres